2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 42017, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Yep sure does please tell all the snowbirds and people moving here to stop, Florida is full and it sucks :grinning:

2. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Republicans placing fake ballot boxes in California. Officials in Orange, Los Angeles, and Fresno counties said that republicans have been placing ballot boxes in front of churches, and gun stores.

stormountainman likes this.
  3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I wonder If Trump is going to invite the Los Angeles Lakers to the White House after their Championship season?

More specifically Lebron James who has been very critical of the President and is a strong Biden supporter.- I wonder?. ...lol...

[​IMG]

4. Eleven

Eleven Member

The topic of judicial appointments makes me think of all the people too good to vote. And, the ones who wasted their vote on a third party.

"If voting made any difference they'd make it illegal." a woman told me shortly before Bush won in 2000. Also about that time, I visited a commune and when "National Public Radio" was talking about the election, a woman came into the room, made a loud sigh, and turned the station. She made some statement about there being no difference between the parties.

That sentiment is a harmful meme. A meme in our little world.

Nothing proves them more wrong than how these judicial appointments are important.

5. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well yes, They voted for an Affordable Care Act without knowing; " You have to vote for it to find out whats inside" .

wrat1 likes this.
  6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Has Biden even had a rally yet?

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

No, but then no responsible candidate would

8. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Damn like I said before cant we do better then the 2 twats up for election jeez........

9. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Well flies have always been attracted to shit... watch Kamala's reaction to being asked by Rachel Maddow about the fly on Spence's head:

Priceless.

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I keep wanting to make Parody Ballot Boxes now... :D

"Oink" on the side of a box with a hole in it. :sunglasses:

there... I said it... :p

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The NBA seems to have a racially diverse liberal fan base than other sports. I don't think he wants to invite a bunch of 6'8 fit black men who don't like him to be honest lol. There was a fake Larry Bird quote going around the Fox news facebook circles about "just playing the damn game and not making it politcal". Of course since he's one of the few white stars in NBA history those people loved the NBA. When Lebron speaks up he is an overpaid spoiled man who does respect all America did for him.

The NFL is still doing fine too. They swore they were not going to watch and it would be the end of the league.

hotwater likes this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Apparently of everyone wears mask, you can still get the virus, who new eh?

Biden campaign halts Kamala Harris' travel after two people in campaign's orbit test positive for coronavirus

CNN)Joe Biden's campaign is halting the travel of his running mate, California Sen. Kamala Harris, through this weekend after two people -- a flight crew member and Harris' communications director, Liz Allen -- tested positive for coronavirus

Harris was not in what the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention define as close contact with either person, Biden campaign manager Jen O'Malley Dillon said in a statement. Still, Harris' planned trip to North Carolina on Thursday was scrapped, and she will remain off the road until Monday, she said.

Kamala Harris: Biden campaign halts running mate's travel after two people in campaign's orbit test positive for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

15. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Benghazi
    You do know that like the NY Post, and the National Enquirer, the Dail Mail is a tabloid

16. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

From Wikipedia, The Daily Mail has been noted for its unreliability and widely criticised for its printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research,and for copyright violations.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

How about the BBC then?

Hunter Biden: What was he doing in Ukraine?

Biden has only denied a meeting took place, he hasn't denied the emails could be legit

And the photo of Hunter with a crack pipe definately isn't a fake

18. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

He has admitted he had a drug problem, so what.
    You're desperate.

19. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

20. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Is not running for president.

Tishomingo and Tyrsonswood like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.