2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 42017, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Members

Not funny, - pathetic !!!

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

Sarcasm, dude... Sarcasm.

3. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Members

Not aimed at you matey, but VG !!!

4. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Are you high, or drunk?

stormountainman and Tishomingo like this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

He's a troll...

Flagme15 likes this.
  6. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Trump and his cronies are at it again. Now they have mailed 50,000 wrong absentee ballots to Democratic Columbus Ohio. The Ohio state government is Republican controlled. A judge has stepped in to correct the problem. The Republicans contend it was only an honest mistake. The Republicans of Texas have not made an honest mistake. Their Republican governor ordered the entire state to have just one drop off ballot box in each county. In the larger cities where millions live and vote, that would create a large number of problems. Again a judge has ordered the governor of Texas to allow people to vote. In the 2018 Kansas elections, some Republican controlled counties moved the voting location five miles out of town, to make it harder for poor people to vote. In Republican central Pennsylvania, some temporary worker put 9 ballots in the trash can, and claimed it was an honest mistake. Now Trump & Barr have latched on to that crooked deal to claim it was a Democrat ploy. Trump knows he will lose this time and is acting in a very desperate manner. In fact, he seems desperate. His personality type cannot accept rejection. So, just yesterday he ordered Barr to send Republican operatives to investigate voter fraud and confiscate ballots. These methods of voter suppression are typical of tyrants and we need to be ready for what might come in just 23 days. The man who claimed to love America and always hold America First has turned out to be just the contrary. Trump wants to ruin American elections.

Idlewild likes this.
  7. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

I was under the impression that gov. Abbott was somewhat moderate... I guess because he's crippled, I assumed he had empathy for people. Guess I was wrong.

stormountainman likes this.
  8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Definitely not a moderate.

9. Tyrsonswood

Yeah... That wasn't a mistake.

hotwater likes this.
  10. stormountainman

Abbott is mentally crippled. He has the Trump cranium in rectum disorder.

Idlewild and Flagme15 like this.
  11. stormountainman

What do you mean, T? I did read that some of the errors were for candidate lines on the ballot and the others were Zip Code issues? So, was it an honest mistake or intentional?

12. Tyrsonswood

More than likely an "intentional mistake that looks honest"... They are Republicans after all, and the areas in question are largely Democratic.

13. stormountainman

I suspected that. I'm just amazed they would even try it at this time, 3 weeks before election? Do the Repubs think people are that stupid? Man I just can't wait until November is here and we have good results.

14. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

15. Joe Biden says voters ‘don’t deserve’ to know his policy on packing Supreme Court

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden says voters “don’t deserve” to know his position on packing the Supreme Court.

Mr Biden made the controversial statement during a fiery exchange with a reporter on Friday, after days of dodging the politically charged issue.

Earlier this week Mr Biden was slammed for saying voters would “know my opinion on court packing when the election is over”.

Joe Biden says voters ‘don’t deserve’ to know his policy on packing Supreme Court

16. wrat1

wrat1 Members

17. wrat1

wrat1 Members

18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

They don't love America, they just love power.

19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

stormountainman and Tyrsonswood like this.
  20. stormountainman

And they love to be abusive when they do have power.

hotwater likes this.