2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 42017, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Another reason to vote for Joe.

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

3. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

I have some observations from the previous responses. The former vice president is friends with China and unless we break away from them, as President Trump is seeking to do, China will OWN the USA and we will be at their mercy. As it is, they own the prescriptions that people need in this country. They're getting our secrets in technology that will help keep our citizens safe. They own our companies who have gone to China so as to make our goods cheaper. Let's take a look at what China's done for us. They have given us the COVID-19 virus which has killed many Americans. They have threatened to hold necessary ingredients/medications from the US. They have stolen our technology because of past administrations decisions to let their guards down and not realizing that China are not our friends. The bottom line is that China wants control over the USA and they will do anything to get.
    One more point, if our former VP Biden gets into office, our economy will tank, people will lose jobs in ways they have never seen before and our security will be at risk. We are in challenging times both at home and abroad. We are on the right path and now is not the time to change presidents.

4. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

If that's the best response that you offer, it doesn't help the conversation.

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

If you guys think times are rough right now just wait until November when Trump gets re elected. All hell is gonna break loose. 2016 will look like child’s play.

Flagme15 likes this.
  6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There can be no conversation with folks that STILL support a lying, womanizing, con man that makes fun of the disabled. No chance. You go right ahead and show us just how and why it's done.

Tyrsonswood and Flagme15 like this.
  7. scratcho

If he gets re elected , you can kiss this grand experiment in democracy good bye.

8. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

That is blatant MISINFORMATION. Don't believe the lies being spun from behind the curtain.

9. scratcho

He is a lying racist, fascist piece of shit---but I know that doesn't matter to 40% of the country. Bigly sad.

stormountainman likes this.
  10. scratcho

I've come to the conclusion that those that revere him and his actions have to be JUST LIKE HIM.

11. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Someone has their panties In a twist

12. scratcho

Astute observation. I should be ashamed that I hate lying, fascist, racist stupid con men. Please forgive me.

13. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Do you own a cell phone, camera, clothing?
    Do you shop at Walmart, Costco, Target, etc?
    Why do you blame China, when you should be blaming American corporations?

stormountainman and Tyrsonswood like this.
  14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Is there anyone China hasn't threatened lately?

Phillipines, Vietnam, Australia, US, and now UK over a phone network?

Don't under estimate the Cold War 2.0 thing with American voters

15. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

what is it wth you and China?
    Bad batch of chow mein?
    Chinese partner scorn you?

stormountainman likes this.
  16. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

It doesn't mean that we as Americans should put up with it and start buying AMERICAN!

17. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

You apparently didn't read my comments.

18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I know these numbers are almost unprecedented for a Presidential Election less than 4 months away.
    But I still question how even 37% of Americans could still vote for Trump?

Poll: Joe Biden leads Donald Trump by 15 points, his widest margin this year

WASHINGTON — Former Vice President Joe Biden is leading President Donald Trump among registered voters by his widest margin in 2020, according to a new national poll.

The Quinnipiac University poll, conducted July 9 to 13 and released Wednesday, showed Biden leading Trump 52%-37%, a 15-point margin that increased since last month, when Quinnipiac found 49% of voters favored Biden and 41% favored Trump.

Biden's lead is strong among Democrats, 91% of whom said they would back him and 5% of whom favored Trump, in line with their positions last month. Republicans chose Trump over Biden 84%-9%, a decrease from June when they backed the president 92%-7%. Independents shifted more toward Biden in the last month. Fifty-one percent said they now support Biden while 34% said they are for Trump, and last month 43% were for Biden, while 40% were for Trump.

stormountainman, MeAgain and Flagme15 like this.
  19. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

If one has been harassed as much as Republicans have (remember, I'm an Independent), they are probably staying out of the limelight, as it were, so they don't get harassed, but will still vote for our President.

20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Sorry but there's no silent majority out there.

Trump has offended nearly everyone including former respected military leaders, the intelligence community, and government officials.
    His handling of the COVID-19 crisis a national disgrace.- He's through as a President and will go down in history as the worst ever.

Flagme15 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.