2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WritersPanic, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

Trump did nothing after intelligence discovered that Putin paid the Taliban to murder U.S. troops. Actually, worse than doing nothing, after he learned about it, Trump invited Putin to be his guest at the G-7 summit!

How do you spell treason? T - R - U - M - P !!!

While that may not matter to his base, it may affect the votes of some independents.

Tishomingo and granite45 like this.
  2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Hillary was unfit to be president because a few soldiers died in Benghazi.

Remember when this was the ultimate disrespect to troops? Even though he came back Fox was not pleased at the time. Obama does not love America or respect our troops.

Trump's done many things before this worse too. Being rude to war widows, ignoring generals, and having really strong opinions on war when he dodged the draft. When Trump did that all it really took was money. No rick kids went unless they wanted to only the true working class/patriot.

The sad double standard of the Trump voter. I'm shocked anyone associated with the military would respect this guy with this new news but he does poll well there. Not close to 100% but well.

Balbus and stormountainman like this.

3. Sure, intelligence says the Russians paid someone connected to the Taliban sort of, they don't know who, or what for ....but it can only be to assassinate troops

Okey Dokey

4. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

How do you know so much?

Tishomingo likes this.
  5. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I wonder if he "knows" much about australia

stormountainman and Tishomingo like this.
  6. stormountainman

Little indication so far; however, he does possess some instantly available stats about Trump related matters.

7. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

He makes it up as he goes along. Either that, or he's not really an Aussie, and has an orange glow beneath that vanilla exterior.

stormountainman likes this.
  8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Been wondering about that for awhile and I think I mentioned it along time ago. He may be an aussie, but he is living in the states. Why else is he so enamored with politics in 'murica?

stormountainman likes this.
  9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

Because he likes to troll Americans.... It's like a video game to him.

Balbus and Tishomingo like this.
  10. sara2001

sara2001 Members

the military must love trump because he doesn't start new wars unlike the other presidents and also my cousin has a list of everything trump's done and he said "President Trump signed legislation providing $700 billion for defense in 2018 and $716 billion in 2019" :kissing:

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Poll: Trump job approval dips as coronavirus fears rise

The latest POLITICO/Morning Consult survey, out Wednesday, found that Trump’s job approval sank to 39 percent, with 59 percent of voters disapproving. At the beginning of June, 41 percent of voters approved of the president’s job performance, while 55 percent disapproved.

The new, poor numbers for the president come as his chief rival for the presidency, former Vice President Joe Biden, opens up as much as a double-digit lead in some swing states in recent polling, with Election Day only four months away.

The poll found sinking voter optimism as well, with only a quarter of voters responding that the country is headed in the right direction, while 75 percent said things had “pretty seriously” gotten off on the wrong

12. Balbus

Balbus Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

The question is why do really 40% of Americans think Trump is doing well?

13. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Members

Simple answer - ignorance !!!

Flagme15 and stormountainman like this.
  14. stormountainman

Early voting starts in 92 days. And Trump's numbers look dismal. And Joe Biden already said he would not prevent the new Attorney General of the United States of America from prosecuting Trump and the criminals of his administration. Gerry Nadler and Adam Schiff have prosecution files ready.

hotwater likes this.
  15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't know why, but I have the overwhelming sense that no charges will drop.

I guess in my heart the presidency has always been exempt from scrutiny. This may be the exception to that rule.

16. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Members

You, and millions more like you are the only ones capable of effecting that change by the choices you make come November !!!

17. stormountainman

I think that will change after the dirty games from Trump, Barr, and McConnell, and Nunez.

18. stormountainman

Count me in !

19. It's easy, with the Washington post pesky little details like are always hidden in the 3rd last paragraph of a 16 paragraph article.

The intelligence brief never said who paid whom for what only that it could possibly be for assasinations

Flagme15 likes this.
  20. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I think it was four. I digress however, when one signs up with the foreign service, and know that you may be assigned to a country in turmoil, one has two choices to make. . . . .

Not sure how old you are. I am guessing thirty, but a president has never been exempt from scrutiny.