2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 42017, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

project veritas sets up the conditions before they film. Their product is always fake.

hotwater likes this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I looked at Joe Biden's website today. I was trying to find something to post, and I just found that I was disappointed. He's sort of reaching out, in my opinion, to every group of voters he can.* So I don't know if he honestly wants to reach out to "Rural America" or if he just wants them to believe in him.

I guess it's become really divisive in my mind. It's like someone flipped a switch when I saw him saunter across the aisle that way... :D I know that's so bad of me. Really. But I feel like he's I guess pandering for votes. I don't know what he expects to accomplish except for getting elected. I suppose there are rurally situated democrats and he wants them in his corner.

I am pro Biden. I want him to get elected. But when it comes down to it I feel like I'm getting diluted drinks at a bar serving alcohol.

Pour me a stiff one, Mr. Vice President. :sunglasses:

3. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

The Republicans are clearly making mask wearing a badge of partisan loyalty. Pence, giving his corona briefing today, wasn't wearing one, and refused to say whether or not they should be worn. Trump won't wear one. And Republican congressmen downright refuse to wear them. What gives? One would think that rational people wanting to get the economy moving again would be behind rational efforts to do so without endangering others.
    Citing 'irrational fears' of killer pandemic, Republicans fight face masks in Congress

4. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

That's what most traditional politicians do. Trump is an exception, focusing exclusively on his base, which he stirs up with hateful rhetoric. I'm afraid we're not at the point in history when we can afford to be too fussy about the candidates. The fact that Biden is trying to be president of all Americans is something I consider a plus.

soulcompromise likes this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Who said any of those guys are rational?

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

120 million?

Yeah this guy still has all his marbles

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Well, we've officially been warned (as Democrats) not to become overconfident about the November 2020 presidential election. I sincerely hope everyone manages to vote some way or other... If we vote our hearts and minds, we would be insane to reelect.

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

When you first heard him utter those words it's my guess for at least a millisecond you were in ecstasy
    before coming to the realization that it was only 120,000 dead

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    Tishomingo likes this.
  9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Joe probably thinks its 129 million days until the election

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I wouldn't care If he thought the election was held yesterday (and neither will anyone else) just as long as he wins in November.

Ronald Reagan during his last two years in office was clearly suffering from Alzheimer's disease, but his wife Nancy was
    there to make the decisions. Biden's wife can do the same..

BTW We just learned that Vladimir Putin put a bounty out on US Soldiers in Afghanistan,

Trump has known about this for months and has done absolutely nothing about it. I wouldn't expect him to start a war
    over it but at bare minimum he should impose strict sanctions. Trump is as incompetent as he is stupid.

11. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

Joe has always been prone to gaffs. He'll be a good president as long as we give him a Democratic Congress.

Tishomingo and hotwater like this.
  12. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Donald Trump thinks Canada once invaded the U.S. and the American Revolutionaries secured the airfields against the Brit's. Back in the day when the stock market was doing well, he asked Twitter users how their "409K's" were doing. He thinks Belgium is a city, thinks the Baltic states are the Balkans, thinks he is building a border wall between Colorado and Mexico, thinks the noise from windmills causes cancer, said terrorists attacked the World trade Center on 7/11, told the Prime Minister of India "It's not like you've got China on your border", etc.,etc.
    409 mistakes? Donald Trump's funniest social and political gaffes
    Donald Trump's funniest social and political gaffes
    10 of Trump's most embarrassing gaffes
    The debates between him and Biden should be interesting.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    Tyrsonswood and hotwater like this.
  13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

None of them come close to thinking 1/3 of Americans have already died from the Kung Flu, your dude has dementia man

14. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

Trump did nothing after intelligence discovered that Putin paid the Taliban to murder U.S. troops. Actually, worse than doing nothing, after he learned about it, Trump invited Putin to be his guest at the G-7 summit!

How do you spell treason? T - R - U - M - P !!!

While that may not matter to his base, it may affect the votes of some independents.

Tishomingo and granite45 like this.
  15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Hillary was unfit to be president because a few soldiers died in Benghazi.

Remember when this was the ultimate disrespect to troops? Even though he came back Fox was not pleased at the time. Obama does not love America or respect our troops.

Trump's done many things before this worse too. Being rude to war widows, ignoring generals, and having really strong opinions on war when he dodged the draft. When Trump did that all it really took was money. No rick kids went unless they wanted to only the true working class/patriot.

The sad double standard of the Trump voter. I'm shocked anyone associated with the military would respect this guy with this new news but he does poll well there. Not close to 100% but well.

Balbus and stormountainman like this.
  16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Sure, intelligence says the Russians paid someone connected to the Taliban sort of, they don't know who, or what for ....but it can only be to assassinate troops

Okey Dokey

17. stormountainman

How do you know so much?

Tishomingo likes this.
  18. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I wonder if he "knows" much about australia

stormountainman and Tishomingo like this.
  19. stormountainman

Little indication so far; however, he does possess some instantly available stats about Trump related matters.

20. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

He makes it up as he goes along. Either that, or he's not really an Aussie, and has an orange glow beneath that vanilla exterior.

stormountainman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.