2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 42017, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrat

wrat Member

its not simple and I stated my thoughts on it 3x already make of it what you will

2. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Wrat

I ask again are you saying that you would want having a job to be a requirement before getting a vote?

Seems pretty simple yes or no

Why is that question complicated?

3. wrat

wrat Member

its not simple and I stated my thoughts on it 4x already make of it what you will

4. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Wrat

I ask again are you saying that you would want having a job to be a requirement before getting a vote?

Honestly can't you say yes or no?

5. wrat

wrat Member

Honestly I already made my thoughts known several times already its plain in black and white make of it what ever you want do you wish to keep going around in circles?

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well there are 330,000,000 americans, and 157,000,000 which make up the workforce, so the answer should be quite simple.

7. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Maybe I should ask other people

Do you think that only those with a job (or property qualification) should have the vote?

8. wrat

wrat Member

NOTHING in politics is quite simple

9. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Wrat

NO - You actually seem to be trying to avoid giving a direct answer, you are coming across as one of those corrupt politicians.

Are saying that you would want having a job to be a requirement before getting a vote?

10. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

The question is simple -

Are saying that you would want having a job to be a requirement before getting a vote?

Yes or No

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Let me make it even simpler.

Minus 75 million under the age of 18, and those currently incarcerated leaves roughly 100,000,000 americans eligible to vote but without a job.

That doesn’t seem fair

12. wrat

wrat Member

[
    does the fact that they dont have a job preclude from getting an ID? in most cases no in some maybe, I would venture a guess that 90% of your number or more have an ssn and or birth certificate which in most cases should allow for the ability to get an ID

13. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

wrat

Why do people need ID to vote nobody has proved there is any problem with voter fraud which is the usual reason people say they are needed

Basically supposed fraud is a political tactic been used to convince the gullible to support voter suppression as Lorraine C. Minnite a professor of political science and author of The Myth of Voter Fraud, has put it

Are fraudulent voters undermining U.S. elections? The simple answer is no. Rather, the threat comes from the myth of voter fraud used to justify rules that restrict full and equal voting rights.

The Voter Fraud Myth

Voter ID is a hoop that people want others to jump through because they are hoping it will be to their advantage

14. wrat

wrat Member

U.S. AG Eric Holder's Ballot Offered to Total Stranger
    US Attorney General Eric Holder’s Ballot to Vote Offered to Total Stranger
    The Project Veritas video showing Eric Holder’s ballot being offered to a stranger prompted an investigation by the D.C. Board of Elections. Here's the Washington Post’s coverage of the investigation and how they politicized the result.

15. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Wrat

Oh no not pragerU

A far right propaganda machine

PragerU has been generously funded by two of the richest men in the United States, billionaire brothers Dan and Farris Wilks, who made their fortunes in fracking. Farris Wilks is also the pastor of the Assembly of Yahweh Seventh Day Church near Cisco, a conservative Messianic Israelite church that was founded by his parents in 1947. The church takes a literal approach to the Bible, considering it historically and scientifically accurate. So much so, that in fact, they think homosexuality and abortion (including in cases of rape and incest) should be convictable crimes.

Farris Wilks has called homosexuality “a perversion tantamount to bestiality, pedophilia and incest.” The Wilks brothers also believe in a sinister “gay agenda” that is held up by evildoers in order to curse the younger generation.

Can you make the arguemt yourself?

hotwater and Tishomingo like this.
  16. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Tishomingo likes this.
  17. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

I can see it coming, loud and clear, as a result of the prep by Trump and his minnions. If Trump loses, he'll declare the election invalid because of fraud. Do you seriously believe people will stand still for that?

18. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

19. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Wrat

Anyway to go back a step the question is still simple -

Yes or No

20. wrat

wrat Member

typical attack the source regardless of content all media is biased these days picking the facts out is a job, like CNN isn't biased or Huff Post or Forbes or WSJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.