2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 42017, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Pretty sure they don't get to vote for him in China.

And can you name any ways the US and Australia interact? We don't really need you and there is not much we import. For the most part you buy our shit and wait 5 weeks to get it. Amazon works under any presidency.

You are over estimating your importance and the effects of foreign countries elections.

3. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

they don't know how to put out fires, so the us sent firefighters to do it for them.

vg is bloviating again. He probably doesn't have two pence to his name.

stormountainman likes this.
  4. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

You do not know anything about Australia.

6-eyed shaman and WritersPanic like this.
  5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

A new FOX News poll shows Trump losing support among his base.

Finally, what took so long?

Was it his blatant racist comments over the past 3 years, the xenophobic America-First isolationist policies, The wall across our southern border costing Americans millions of dollars (not Mexico) The abandonment of the Kurdish rebels, wide spread corruption throughout his administration, his childish vision of a space force, pulling America out of the Paris climate accords, Abandoning 4 American soldiers in Niger, Trumps scorched earth policies on our public lands and hundreds of wildlife refuges, diminishing the accomplishments of former American heroes like Senator John McCain (even after his death) the Ukrainian Scandal in which he corrupted the moral integrity of one of our new allies, and which led to his impeachment by the U.S. House of Representatives, Was it his expanded offshore oil drilling which would be an environmental disaster, was it his slow molasses-like response to a deadly pandemic which has killed over 100,000 Americans, was it his unfounded enthusiasm for hydroxychloroquine, the antimalarial drugs which can be deadly if misused, only to discover to everyone’s shock and dismay he was on a two week regiment of drug, his latest conspiracy theory on China, his enthusiasm to resume nuclear testing despite several treaties signed in good faith, or was it his newest policy to sever ties with the WHO in the middle of a pandemic?

hmmmm...I wonder? ...lol...

New Fox poll paints bleak picture for Trump's electoral hopes

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  6. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

of all the things you mentioned, I am going with his environmental policies. Many of his supporters are retirees who like to visit National Parks.

stormountainman and hotwater like this.
  7. hotwater

I only mentioned a small portion of the damage he’s done over the past 3 ½ years, leaking US secrets to Russian operatives in the white house, his policy in Syria, his strange friendship with North Korea Leader Kim Jong-Un, his lack of response to Hurricane Maria and it’s devastating effect on Puerto Rico, how he hamstrung the CDC during a major pandemic, how he altered an official Nation Weather Service Hurricane forecast map to prove the state of Alabama was within the cone of uncertainty, how he directed US state department personal around the world to stay at Trump owned properties which is in direct violation of US law, The debacle that was Trumps Military Parade which was far out-shined by both Russia and China, Before the Pandemic Trump spent 1/3 of his Presidency at Trump brand properties playing golf, ...the list go on and on....

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  8. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

"It's the economy, stupid!"

stormountainman and hotwater like this.
  9. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

btw, he is planning another parade on July 4th.

hotwater likes this.
  10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

"gonna be huge... Biggest parade ever. Believe me... Some people are saying this. " ~Donald J. Trump

11. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Only in his imagination.

hotwater likes this.
  12. hotwater

Trump is now calling FOX News - Fake News ….lol...

Flagme15 likes this.
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

I like to know what the deal is with YouTube lately they keep playing these Trump ads.
    And they're playing them before videos that have nothing to do with any of his base..
    Much of the aviation people that I follow have nothing to do with Trump.
    And yet here are these ads playing before and in between the video. Something about happy birthday shit I don't know what the fuck!
    I even have tablets that are unassigned to users, there's no reason why they would be playing Donald Trump commercials before fucking videos like this it makes no fucking sense..
    And these are not hateful ads against Trump they are pro Trump ads..
    because yeah I really like standing in line waiting to get into store watching YouTube and then have to hear Happy birthday Donald Trump everybody else has to hear it because the commercial is louder than the video I am watching and I have to look at everybody while they're wearing their masks and I'm not it's like I might have to shoot some motherfuker Jesus Christ thank you YouTube!!

14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I got that one too, not too many times though. Wasn't it Laura Trump? I thought that was her name...

Orison likes this.
  15. deleted

deleted Visitor

Yeah that's the one, some lady. Maybe you right idk ,I thought oan news I click off it it's annoying..

soulcompromise likes this.
  16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wow

Joe Biden has 5.7 Million followers on Twitter

The Donald has 80.7 million

sara2001 likes this.
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

I reported the ad.
    Last handful video it has not shown up..
    We shall see..

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

I think I told that story before..

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I noticed something funny

Once I started searching for videos of the Floyd riots, all of a sudden on YouTube I was getting all these suggestions for Motown videos, hence the motivation for that music thread, which did actually work, we spent last night (sat night ) bopping to some of the old classics

Not that anyone needs to know, but it was Lionel and Diana singing Endless Love that got my special companion for that evening finally into the bedroom ;)

Orison and soulcompromise like this.
  20. deleted

deleted Visitor

This does not mean that those are his supporters some are just following the train wreck..

Flagme15 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.