2012??????

Discussion in 'The Future' started by eccofarmer, May 26, 2004.

1. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

I have read the Hopi and Mayan Factor on this date and would like to know what you think about this date.Myself i hold that there will be agreat day of enlightment for all those who are open to it.

2. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

I'm assuming by Matan, you meant Mayan. Am i correct? I'm always skeptical of such prophecies, but i'll tell you what: Terrence McKenna made a graph or plot concerning the chaos in the universe and on this graph of his found a startling discovery, there was a point (December 25th, 2012) where there was no chaos, or something to this effect. Anyways, this happens to coincide with the mysterious Mayan civilisation's prediction of what was it? Armaggedon? Enlightenment? Oh well, we can only bide our time... maybe stock up on food eh?

3. Tô®n

Tô®n Member

[​IMG]Ok oddness, when I made this image {look in the gallerys} i titled it Earth 2012 :/ just pulled that date out of my arse. I do believe in endtime events, but i had no idea that 2012 was a perdicted date. hella freaky no?

4. FreeWillFreeLove

FreeWillFreeLove Member

If you read David Icke, and are into any of the spirituality/alternative living which he and his sources touch upon, you may know that 2012 coincides with a life-cycle/frequency recognised by scientists all over the world. The Mayan's knew about this cycle (it was recognisable to them, through astronomy/astrology, and many other means i only touch upon understanding).

That frequency/cycle is coming to the end of a 26,000 year (somewhere in the 20,000's) cycle, something which has obviously grabbed the attention of a lot of people. As i understand it, it will mean ascension, it will mean the beginning of the evolution of mankind to use 100% of our brain and using more of our DNA code....

The reason many think of it as armeggedon is simple; people whose power and livelihood depend on people being manipulated and below them (governments, big businesses, mainstream media) want to stop this from happening for whatever reason, and the evidence is plain [you just got to find it]

Example; the x-files plotline which insinuates that the next big alien invasion will be at...2012! That's called a meme (www.memetics.org or .net or .com) which is designed to put that message of fear and distrust to that date, and those that believe it. Our society is full of them, by the way.

5. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

they have until 2012 to get us where they want us...and we until 2012 to free our minds and spirits.

FreeWillFreeLove knows ;)

the year when all that is hidden will be revealed

6. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

"gonna stand around until 2012 A.D. ......... what are you waiting for ..... a certain shade of green!"

i first learned about that date from INCUBUS!

7. Dalee

Dalee Member

I used to be heavily into the whole 2012 thing.

Truth be told, there is really no lasting, validated evidence that supports anything major will happen in 2012.

However, there is an increasingly overwhelming amount of information that supports SOMETHING major happening in 2012. Mayan Calender is a major source used to support the 2012 theories, but mostly authors of books will try and support their own theories using this very calender.

I personally do believe some sort of radical shift is occuring with human consciousness, and this has something to do with the year 2012. I don't really think there will be many physical occurances (disasters, end of the world, end of government, whatever) happening, more so it will happen on a mental and emotional level (which will indirectly effect our physical existance).

Humanity is definately on some sort of evolutionary program, wether created by God or Nature, and that fact is undoubtable.

8. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

same here!! :D

9. Erin

Erin Member

I first read about 2012 from one of David Ickes book’s. I do think something is going to happen. Who knows? All I know how to do is to be open to it all. Pretty exciting I think, Gives you something to look forward to...... a higher consciousness maybe?

10. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Yeah I know that the mayans were INCREDIBLE astrolegers. They made predictions of metors within five minutes. They used a calander like set of gears to predict the end of the world at December 23rd 2012. I'm intrested to see if it is the end but I'm not gonna freak out over it

11. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

I do feel there is going to be a consciousness opening.I see it now more and more people are turning inside spiritualy and living less and less for the material than years before.Some on small amout but ether way there is change.I look at this as being a great positive change that has been needed for a long time.

12. teepi

teepi living my dream

Probably be the exact day that there will be an alien encounter so effin big there'll be no way for them to tell us we're all seeing things...lol

I've always believed this,used to read alot of Edgar Casey.
    Actually I've always thought the day would be..12-21/2012..my moms birthday.

http://www.2012.com.au/unlimited.html

So everyone, wouldn't hurt to make sure your spirit ducks are all in a row....

13. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I love you all. It makes my day (and it's still early!) to be reading these things; just the fact that people are talking about these things. That's all, I have nothing really to interject that hasn't already been said.

14. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Member

Another thing, if you didn't know, if was decided that if scientists were right about Planet X, it would make it's pass in either 2003 or 2012. Obviously it didn't come in 2003. So there is a possibility right there. It is possible that when it passes, it could cause a polar shift. Mayans, Incans, and Kaori's, and I think Hopi's all believed that some sort of enlightening or awakening would occur in 2012. The pyramids have been believed to contain a timeline to our future, judging by the rises and falls and symbols of the passages. it states that around 2012, there will be some type of spiritual event. Also, the bible code, whether you believe it or not, also states that in 2012, there will some sort of devastating event. I have my own theory about other things, but I will only talk about it through email, if someone wants to email me, it's stevendukic@yahoo.com .

15. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I watched a show one time not long ago on the History channel about Bible codes. I really don't have a stand on this subject, ( who cares if its true or not) but the year 2012 was one that they were predicting something big to happen to the Earth. I think that is supposed to be then end of the world or something. Either way, it seems that no matter where you look, the year 2012 has some signifigance. Thats kinda cool in a way, but also kinda freaky.

16. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

more so the end of an age...beggining of a new

17. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Is 2012 the date that the spice girls will reform .... They were great .

I heard 2012 in x-files 'the truth' just like that episode its seems like a load of rubbish. Just like 'the end of the world is nigh' people like to think there is a divine plan...sorry folks probably not true. But WTF do i know.

18. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

THE SLEEPING CHURCH

As the future of the human race progresses, we are approaching the time of the ultimate confrontation. The author of good and the embodiment of evil will meet to do battle at a place called Armageddon. As that final hour approaches, many Christians are asleep at the switch. Instead of warning the world of God's impending and inescapable judgement, many priests and ministers are preaching a "watered downed" gospel and turning their sanctuaries into social classrooms. They preach nothing but "feel good" messages. They spoon feed their congregation and actively resist any talk of Christ's return. These "feel good" churches are the leading cause of the "dumbing down" of the American Christian. The conflict in the Middle East, between Israel and its neighbors, is the beginning of the end of time as we know it. Yet, from so many pulpits across America, we hear nothing but silence, which has left large numbers of church attenders and young people clueless. If the church cannot find its voice and warn the world of God's Return, then who will? The signs of His coming are everywhere. Now is the time for all Christian churches to stand up, present the evidence of the coming of our Christ, and give a lost world a chance to be saved from the wrath of God--which will surely come.

Read more...
    http://r-campbell34.tripod.com/babylon

19. E-man216

E-man216 Member

2012?!?!

DAMNATION!
    there goes my 10 year plan...

20. makno

makno Senior Member

after civilizations noisy collapse dec 20012 ....the fun begins!