2008 Queens Day Hip Forums pig meets & cruise

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by mopperm1, Jan 24, 2008.

1. amsdan

amsdan Member

Hi All

Can wait to see you all again.
    Hope this year Queens day will be even better, but not sure how we beat last year!

Mike save a spot on the boat for me!

See you all soon

Dan

2. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

There you are Dan. :toetap: Well about time you showed up. Where the hell you been? Great to hear your making it again. Last years cruise/party got you hooked didn't it? :cheers: How's upstate NY doing? was up in Ithaca a few weeks ago visiting nancy. You know we have a spot for you on the cruise, repeat offenders always have priority. looks like we almost have a full crew. will keep you posted dan....

[​IMG]
    dan, mike, dennis....2007 cruise

3. ispica

ispica Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey Cats,

I can't believe it's that time of year again. Mike, got the Pig patrol boat reserved? MikeyMike, finally came to your senses? Can I repost that official police photo of you moments before you got arrested?

We definitly have to track down the Gieco caveman again.

Anyone seen my Ring?

Mike, don't forget your luffa...

Where's intercity?

Where's our first hook up? Wateringhole?

Shit...got to get started on this years shirt...so much to do...so little time.

Koopa, make sure you get me the skinny on the this years choice weed, don't want to get stuck smoking tourist weed.

See you all in the capital

4. stolenmagic

stolenmagic Member

Looking forward to seeing ya'll again for QD. We will be there!

5. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Hey Tammy, nice to hear from ya. How's things in good ole south dakota? Where's the "old man" lctricity or as mike c calls him intercity. lol see you in 7 weeks.
    [​IMG]

Mike C: repost the mikey cartoon!! So you lost your c-ring...ya think Nancy stole it? I sure don't have it, way too small for me, maybe mikey knows. :).
    What time do you arrive that friday? meet you for coffee.....
    [​IMG]

6. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Hey kitten, this is what it says when I try to PM you. Try to PM me if you could. silent_kitten666 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her. It also say's this for salamanda.

[​IMG]

7. bigbird

bigbird Member

Hoi all it's bigbird from channels. I was wondering if any spots are left on the boat? I am brand new to this forum and would like to meet up and party with you all. Peace

8. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Hey Big bird, How's things over at channels. Looks like we can get you onboard for the pig cruise/party. Looks like the cruise list is filling up fast. We only ask that you smoke, drink and wear orange. I'll give everyone a heads up on times and such. Your also more than welcome to come to the waterhole on queens night for our meet and drink. Always a fun time....

[​IMG]

9. stolenmagic

stolenmagic Member

10. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

list is incomplete and inaccurate stolenmagic. people have been sent me PM's without posting and others haven't replyed back yet. Unless you got a separate cruise list going on....

11. ispica

That was a nice magazine cover, isn't that the issue with the centerfold?

Good news, I found my ring, so I'll bring it with me for all to rub for good luck!

12. bigbird

bigbird Member

I have tried to pm and was not granted access. My account may be too new. Looking forward to it.

13. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

No problem Tammy.....

Mike C: Travel mag investigators say you haven't found your c-ring.
    Bigbird: others have had the same issue for some reason.

[​IMG]

14. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

you can always pm me at channels bigbird...

15. ispica

I may need to stop off at the "Bronx" and pick up a new "Ring" can I use your frequent buyer card?

16. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

Don't you fret my friend....

In addition to looking forward to taking you out shopping in the coffeeshops for primo, thanks to some wonderful friends I already have a line on several "cannaiesour strains" not even offered in coffeeshops!

17. mikeymike

mikeymike Member

You may post away ispica, make sure you get my GOOD side.

Nice mag cover, my rapsheet revealed, news at 11.

I still have the ticket, not translated either, funny.

Cant want to see everbody, PIGGIE FOREVER.

MIKEYMIKE

18. ispica

Thanks Koop, I'm gonna take you up that offer, no more smoking with with the rif raf for me.

Okay Mikey, the picture is going up in the morning, I have to get it out of the vault first.

I hope you're all ready.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

19. yogibear

yogibear Member

Hey Koopa hope to get in on this shoping trip. I had thought I would go to Haarlem for a Oz but this may workout better. When you going? I'm in Mokem on the 27th of April. Also who all is going to Belgium? Is this still on? Looking forward to seeing you all once more. Only 47 days till I'm back in Mokem for the tenth time. Who knows maybe I'll catch up with Blueberry's 12 trips. Last trip C-Cup 07 I met John Sinclar and hope to catch up with him again.

20. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

right mike c: I'm sure they don't have any c-ring stores in boston, besides nancy has my frequent buyer card. where's the toon pic of mikey? classic!

Koopa: make sure to grab me when landing the real deals...

where the hell is our south dakota pigster lctricity? I'm sure he's still snowed in.

queens day cruise-party list looks mighty fine, nice assortment of swine. this year we a have a new contingent from the big apple and the brits are sending their pig reps from plymouth plus a few channelites crashing in. welcome aboard everyone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]