Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by mystical_shroom, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Yeah, and moonbases and shit... Where are the moon bases? I want a hovercar... :rolleyes:

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I want a moongaysex.

3. Booty_Man

Booty_Man Banned

Yer a fucking idiot.

4. phillyrp314

phillyrp314 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hmmm...in Y2K I was at home playing drunken board games with friends...

As for the new year, I have plenty to look forward to.
    Hopefully I'll get back in school, possibly a move to Pittsburgh for culinary training...
    Either way, whatever I do will be worth it since it will include moving in with the "old ball & chain". (just an expression, folks) I can't wait for us to share a place together.

BTW, I'm still waiting for transporters. I'm sick of this driving crap. Hehe, reminds me of "Spaceship Earth", the big silver globe thingy at Epcot Center. They had all kinds of crazy ideas about the future. Robotically manned superfarms that help end world hunger, undersea farming, cars that drive & fly themselves, blah blah blah blah....

The one thing that really stuck out, though, was that the attraction was funded by Exxon(?) or possibly another one of the big oil companies. It goes to show that in an effort to push and sell any new technology, thus resulting in profits for a few, we're only given the best-case scenario. I think that's why we have not yet reached the expected future world once dreamed. They "conveniently" forget to give us the cons of the situation.

Ah well...c'mon new year...

5. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

i hear that all the computers are going to go wrong again in 2005, like an after-shock of what slightly happened in 2000. basically, a lot of computers are going to be buggered in 2 days

6. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

howwww aboutttttttt a case of herpes in your ass. :)