2 questions

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by trailerparkboy, Jul 2, 2006.

1. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

Is there a difference in smoking 2c-i (instead of taking a gel thing). And should I try 5-Meo-dmt? What is it like?

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

If you have to ask.......no.

3. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

what the fuck does asking have to do with it. I was looking for people who have tried it to tell me whether it is worthwhile.

4. stalk

stalk Banned

It's DMT . .

It occurs in the human brain . .

It occurs in the colorado river toad . .

Why not try a psychedelic/tryptamine that is that odd?

5. stalk

stalk Banned

not proven????

Where's the proof of no proof?

6. The Flow

The Flow Member

5Meo-DMT is one of the most potent stuff I´ve ever tried. You should have years of experience with RCs before even considering trying it.
    WARNING: This stuff can become dangerous! (I know what I´m talking of!)

7. The Flow

The Flow Member

DMT doesn´t occur naturally in the brain. But it works at a very special point in the Hypothalamus and the Amygdala, where the "spiritual center " of the soul is located. If you stimulate these region, you´ll get the experience of a spiritual enlightenment.
    And don´t get me wrong: this isn´t just a cool game to play - it´s one of the final points of the psychedelic voyage. Only those who have gone through all the doors of perception may be able to stand such a trip. Unexperienced take a very large risk of going mad on this stuff!

8. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

meh my friends did it and said it wasnt as strong as the 2c's we have done so, I dont know.

9. abrad84

abrad84 Member

I would agree with The Flow. Your friends don't know what they are talking about. 5-meo-dmt is not in any way comparable to the 2c class compounds. It is extremely potent and I would not consider it recreational in the way most other psychedelics are.

It is not the same as n,n-DMT. 5-meo-dmt is more potent by weight and the two should not be confused.

10. Joey935

Joey935 Member

Isn't 5-meo-dmt and bufotenin the two active chems in Bufo toads?

11. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

yes, colorado river toad= Bufo alvarius

12. Hamilton

Hamilton Member

Did you say that N,N-DMT hasn't been proven to be formed in the brain or that 5-MeO-DMT hasn't been?

N,N-DMT has most certainly been proven. Dr. Strassman has published on that. Its created in the Pineal gland along with melatonin (it'd be pretty sweet if we could make more DMT and less melatonin).

It's made in pretty tiny quantities and apparently increases at night time along with melatonin which lead to the hypothesis in the 80's that it was responsible for visual dreaming. That hasn't been proven though (could it be?)