2 penises in one vagina question

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by bigeddie, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugh Janus

Hugh Janus Member

You like your cock rubbing against another one, and wonder if that is gay?

2. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

when you put it that way....
    :biker:

nah man, if you feel secure enough in your sexuality and are cool with a friend like that - props to you.

only you can know if you are gay or not. it's the way you look at it, and it really is only other peoples' business if you are having relations with them. or if you let them know - even then, for them to judge is fickle.

people have thought that i am gay, or asked me before - people have also told me that i seem very comfortable and secure with my sexuality. i would agree with the latter, and have myself a chuckle at the former - i don't put myself in a box and say "i can only look at girls and want to fuck girls," it just so happens that i only want to pursue girls and the dudes i look at is more of a visual/character appeal, not so much sexual or any sort of attraction there, and i have yet to see or hear of a horse that i want to put my dick in (or its dick in me).

basically what i am saying in my high rambles - you figure it out. talk to your girlfriend - if you really are cool with your friend, talk to him. he may have some similar thoughts. you can both reassure yourselves that you are both straight males with open minds. whatever conclusion you come down to, you still have your friends (or should), your family (should) and your girlfriend.
    :daisy:

also: can you hear an echo in your girl's twat?

3. anonymou5

anonymou5 Guest

I think you're at least a little gay for touching cocks with another dude LOL. Just eifel tower her

4. Beenthere

Beenthere Guest

Dude, you ain't gay, you're just very well balanced in the head!
    :2thumbsup:

5. Andrakis

Andrakis Guest

Great work! I'm jealous you got to experience this, though I thank you for the damn sexy story.

Regarding the "gay" thing ... honestly, why make it an issue? You had sex with a chick obviously, and maybe there was a guy involved too, but that doesn't invalidate the chick.
    In the end, I say you should feel comfortable with it all - chick, guy, whatever - don't label it, apart from "it was great."

6. fi86

fi86 Member

Its awkward and painful in my experience. I'm too tight for two guys to get in without it hurting. I've done double anal penetration when relaxed though.

7. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Ouch!

8. fi86

fi86 Member

Ouch at what? DP vag or DP anal?

9. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Dp anal.

10. fi86

fi86 Member

It hurts a lot until I'm relaxed and loosened up. Especially when the second guy goes in. But I still liked it.

11. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

Why stop at 2? Why not go for a record?

12. national_ranger

national_ranger Guest

No, bigeddie, it's not "gay". Lots of guys enjoy watching their wifes and girlfriends being fucked by other men. It's highly erotic and watching the look in their eyes while they're making love to another man is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. It's almost like an out of body experience, watching someone else do it to your wife. Enjoy it!

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

RE: your penis feeling good against another guys : possibly because you could feel the extra pressure rubbing hard on your penis from the other guy & that's what you enjoyed. It would possibly feel like your girlfriends vagina was a lot tighter than usual but it was the other penis that was causing it & not her?

14. Revenant79

Revenant79 Member

Enjoying the feel of another dude's cock will most certainly turn you gay, almost as quickly as putting things in your butt or talking maturely about your feelings. Sorry to be the one to tell you. Soon, you'll start finding men's hairy, muscular bodies attractive instead of disgusting and repulsive; be prepared for a world of changes.

You might want to go ahead and order the first few seasons of Sex in the City, since you'll want to watch them with your peach mango Snapple.

Seriously, just enjoy the experience. From what I've observed, being gay is a lot more than physical pleasure. IDK.

15. tonya36

tonya36 Guest

sounds kinda exciting, but could be painful

16. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I'd think it would cause pain or even the tearing of the vaginal entrance ?

17. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

I've always wanted to do this but I don't know for sure how you would feel afterwards. As for the gay question, no, I don't see anything gay about it.

18. Mad_Masturbater

Mad_Masturbater Member

Me and my EX-GF have done it before. We first did it with my cock and a vibrator.. WOW inside her pussy with the vibrator buzzing away was amazing. When it was two cocks it was a mutual friend of ours and he was like hell yeah i'm down. Didn't even bother us that our cocks were touching, we started with her ontop of me and enter from behind, at the end before we both cummed we were holding her with her legs spread apart sandwiching her as we stood.. Awesome..

19. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Yeah, it makes you more than gay, it makes you a total cock-rubbing faggot.

20. lindsay79

lindsay79 Member

I've done it but I prefer one of the men fucking me up my butt, or giving one of them a blowjob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.