2 new ones

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by ArtLoveMusic, Jan 26, 2005.

1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

2. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

They're so beautiful! I especially like the one to Jaycee, I can really feel the personal emotion in it....

3. ArtLoveMusic

......:) thank you.
    Im disparign a lot at the moment as far as my art goes...i feel really lost. as im not creating enough :( i want to create but ive got a block i need to get pass, i think it came along with me feeling down and now i cant get back over that wall.

4. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

your art as always is fantasmic. don't feel you have to work to create. let the pen and paint flow as they create the art themselves? i took a break from poetry writing for a year coz i ran out of things to say. um, still have nout to say, i let the pen do the talking though.

5. ArtLoveMusic

awww thank you lozi :) yea usually i let the pen tdo the drawing however im a typical gemini and cant keep my top in one pool for long :S and 2 years of drawing is really good for me, ive gone to clothes and altering clothes now :S and playing on computer art again but i'll always keep drawing i think, i'm just doing a lot less of it these days :(

6. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

fleassy you are a genius = ) your artwork is fabulous