2 Living ET's Working With U.S. Government?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Aerianne, May 4, 2013.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

hells bells, there's people from all kinds of different worlds living in and working with a lot of countries. how in the heck is that supposed to be any kind of "conspiracy"?

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i think what people are missing when they try to sensationalize things like that is that we're not dealing with one kind of people from one kind of world. there are billions of worlds out there, each with its own kinds of people on it.

now consider this, if they haven't all destroyed each other, then they mush have learned how to get along with each other. and if they've learned how to get along with each other, we'd dam well better grow up and learn how to do so too.

i'm not saying there can't or won't the occasional rogue world out there, and not be prepared for the possibility of running into it. only that the odds are, they would be and are, an extreme minority, and if we go out there guns blazing at everything we see move, that would be the dumbist thing we could ever possibly do.

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

whoa.

I'll have to sleep on it but, gut reaction to a congressman with the first name of Roscoe is that if he's not talking about alien abduction and anal probes, story might deserve consideration.

Might.

Interesting though Aeri, thx.