2 girly girls???

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by neckienoo, May 10, 2004.

1. neckienoo

neckienoo Member

I am twenty two. I am really feminine and I love that about myself, could one feminine woman be attracted to another feminine woman? That question may sound foolish to some people, but you have to understand that most female couples I have seen have one woman that seems to be more masculine. ????

2. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

Well, I keep falling for girly girls and I'm not exactly butch myself, so I'd say it's possible.

Good luck :)

3. jungee

jungee Member

I'm a somewhat feminine guy, although not into fashion or anything, but I love fem gentle guys! or at least men that are very sensual...
    Extremely masculine guys are cool, but they don't get me going.

4. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

i love girly girls. i mean hey if you like females you might as well go for one that looks and acts like one, why not? i think butch and femme women are both beautiful in their own ways, though i tend to lean more towards the long hair skirt wearin kind. totally normal :)

5. skye*

skye* Member

Yes Def,

Im Very Femmy And Have Always Been Attracted To Girls Like Me,
    Butch Girls -to Me Remind Me Of A Guy, And If I Wanted A Guy Than Id Just Be With One Ya Know. Thats What I Used To Say.
    So Ya I Say Go For It:)

Good Luck!
    Merry Blessings

6. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Same here... cept fer the fashun thing

7. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Yes this does sound like a very silly question to me, of course two feminine women can be attracted to each other. Of course!

8. neckienoo

neckienoo Member

9. FoolinTheRain

FoolinTheRain Member

i like girls with spunk...some kick to them...

10. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

im definitely going to say of COURSE they can be attracted to each other. no one sets limits on who can be attracted to who. i dont personally dig the butch look, i definitely like a nice soft. femmy girl, and im definitely that as well. but thats just the flavour i like :rolleyes:

11. shysodapop

shysodapop Member

I guess I'm what you would call "soft butch", and I'm usually only attracted to feminine girls. I like feminine guys too! (I'm bi)

12. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

I'm girly but not the idiot girly like "I'm gonna die I broke a nail" lol I'm not afraid of nature. I know what you mean though, usually(no offence) but theres usually one chick with really short hair and one of these hats:[​IMG]no offence but whenever I see a large group of lesbians, theres usually one or 4 of these hats involved...

13. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

hahahahahaah! can't say i've seen many of those hats amongst the lesbians of this island, but fanny packs are in abundance..

14. KaleidascopEyes

KaleidascopEyes Member

im a feminine chickady and like most others replying, the girly-ness of girls is what i like about them and myself.

15. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

lol psyche! how could I forget the fanny packs?! lol and cargo shorts....