19 weeks and still no significant movement...

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by barefoot_kirstyn, Jun 3, 2007.

1. homeschoolmama

homeschoolmama Senior Member

Matthew - the rude part comes from the way pregnant mamas take everything about their unborn babies SOOO seriously. Even suggesting that a baby could have died is considered absolute taboo when talking to pregnant mamas. Just a heads-up here, but you'll get your head ripped off any time you do that!
    love,
    mom

2. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

sorry, but it was rude. It's not being sensitive, you just don't say something like that. HSM got it right...that's just something you don't say.
    As for calling me a bitch, grow up.

3. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

thanks everyone!
    I had my first group appointment today where I got to meet with a bunch of other mama's who are due in october. It was really fun!
    I talked to the primary nurse and she has no idea what's going on with the bleeding from the other day...ARG! She went down to the lab, and they didn't even have any records of me!!!! Now I'm pissed off....more at the hospital staff than anything. But she said that she's going to hunt down everything she can for me tomorrow.

4. Dakota's Mom

Dakota's Mom Senior Member

She's pregnant man, of course she's highly sensitive. And she was scared to death that something was wrong with her baby. You just don't say something like that to a pregnant mama.

She needs our support, not bad vibes. Please don't talk like that again.

Kathi

5. robineatsdogfood

robineatsdogfood Member

there is no one way you should be, i didnt start feelin a lot of movement till after 20 weeks, some sooner, dont measure yourself by other peoples pregnancies

6. robineatsdogfood

robineatsdogfood Member

you never tell a pregnant woman her child has died, thats something you have no clue of and no right to say, freedom of speach aside, women are cursed with bad advice and unwelcomed opinions during pregnancy, it makes me wonder, what the hell is wrong with people, are they being assholes on purpose?

7. robineatsdogfood

robineatsdogfood Member

what pregnant woman isnt highly sensitive, dumbass!

8. homeschoolmama

homeschoolmama Senior Member

Uh - I don't know how this post got back on top, but just so y'know...

Barefoot had her son (yes, he was fine) a few years ago. This is a really REALLY old post!

love,
    mom