>:(

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by prismatism, Jun 15, 2006.

1. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Jester totally let me down with that comment....really.

Katie, glad you've calmed down. Don't worry what people here have to say about you 'underreacting' now. If you don't see fit to throw a bitch fit with your guy, then don't. Love and luck. :D

2. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Thanks for the compliment! I hope it spreads around to others too! :)

I know how you feel about the whole feeling strongly about something then it dies down. I do that too, although not as much now as I used to. I would just talk to him about it and say "Hey it upset me when you didn't at least let me KNOW you were in town!" and just talk it out with him. I am sure he should be willing to discuss it with you.

3. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

I am sorry I upset you with that. I guess it does seem that my opinions on the subject are in the WAY minority on here, so maybe I am wrong in my opinion about other guys. I am not the kind of guy to put "bro's before ho's" or whatever (although that actually makes me feel bad, reffering to women as ho's... please forgive me... it was for rhyming sake only... and of course using the cliche` saying... :D). I hope you accept my apology.

I am sorry for giving you unwanted pity (actually, I would be much more concerned if you DID want pity) but I think the experiance part is pending. You have more relationship experiance, yes. However, you DON'T have more experiance being a guy, and knowing how a guy feels. However, in the whole guy field, I am differant than most other guys, and how they treat girls and such.

I really think you are a great person (hahaha, spooner, I didn't use the word "wonderful" that time!) and you seem to have an awesome ability to take people, particularly guys, as they are without trying to change them into something that fits your order. It is a shame more females don't have that quality you do. I hope you aren't too offended by that last post, because I really do think you are a great person.

4. prismatism

prismatism loves you

man, you're ability to be calm and understanding, and always nice, is something i really look up to.

too bad you talk a fucking lot too. pffftttt.

moon_flower; thanks :) same goes to you. except the last part. <3