>:(

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by prismatism, Jun 15, 2006.

1. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Oh, I do a lot of the time... but not as much as most people. In almost everyone I can see something I like. There are few people out there I flat-out don't like at all, and I am related to a few of them (a lot of my dad's family)

2. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Wow, I feel sorry for you... As a guy, I think if you are truly in love with someone they should be treasured, and be put before your drinking buddies or whatever. Not that you should ignore friends, but I think if one is to invest in a good relationships, the needs of the partner should come before the needs of the guys you get wasted with or whatever. Friends will always be there, but a relationship takes a lot more work.

Not all guys are like you described... Probably just the less mature ones... Either that, or they aren't really in love.

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I agree with Ihmurra, and some other people

it's perfectly fine for you to want him to put you at top priority, I definently would be pissed if I was in your situation
    whether if it was out of selfishness, or he just didn't feel ready to face you yet (still cosidering this vacation from you perhaps?), it is definently something that is a problem between you
    I say don't even waste anymroe time with him, but if you ar enot willing to be that radical, definently chew him the fuck out

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

[​IMG]
    if you wanna do the "haha I'm a jackass and it's funny" thing you need to brush up on your skills. See indescribability or insane jester for some tips

5. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

thread starter: ah fuck i forgot one of the things that i was going to say.... oh, and maybe youre overreacting?

6. prismatism

prismatism loves you

hell yes i was overreacting. thank you to everyone who was nice (well, you all were nice) even though i was being stupid. he's not called me for really long periods of time (a month and a half was the longest) in the past and i felt the same way i did then today.

rayne_lyric, btw, you're one of my best buddies here and you're a super fucking sweetheart :). you spread your complimenting-ness to me. oh no!

anyway... i'm the kind of person who will be really angry for like five minutes and then settle down completely, so i'm not agry at him anymore, but i'm definately gonna tell him that while i don't care if he spends time with people besides me, i am high maintenance enough that i want him to just say hello every once in a while and keep me updated. i'm kind of proud that i'm not a clingy girlfriend, but i guess that's why i get kind of neglected. maybe he doesn't know it bothers me. i know he wasn't TRYING to make me sad. i saw him a little while ago. i'm not sure if i should just get over it or not.

maybe instead of talking about my dumb situation, we can keep talking about stuff that relates to it... in all situations... not mine specifically. because this is turning kind of interesting.

7. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

dont feel sorry for me. i never asked you to feel anything towards me and i dont like being talked to like that. i'm not some hurt puppy. i have only guy friends, i see how it goes from both sides and have a very passive view on a lot of the crap girls overreact to. i've been with horrible guys and i've been with absolutely amazing ones. i like my past and my present and i dont need and pity, especially from someone with less experience than me.

8. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

If my buddy was out of town for ages, and when he came back, i'd go out and get pished with him and the guys before he goes to the bird...

you know, if his mates saw him prioritize the girlfriend to them, they may feel similar

9. lalalamort

lalalamort Fucked up upstairs

ahahahahah

ohhh ive been waiting for someone to say that for around 5 months......hahahaha

10. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

Come on, it is funny

11. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

um...what:D

12. Duck

I think you are in denial and underreacting now
    I do that too
    I show my true reaction, then I doubt if it was fair, then I "accept" the situation, and then I end up regretting it, and going somewhere in between the two

13. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

heh, sounds like me too

but if it's enough for you to still think about after you've calmed down, it's worth talking over with him

14. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

nice sig. :D

15. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Thanks. :D And I found On Avery Island today when I was looking for something else... good day. :H

16. spooner

spooner is done.

That wasn't supposed to funny - just an observation. And if this is your definition of "jackass and it's funny", you should probably look up "jackass" and "funny" in the Oxford.

17. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

glad you calmed down and all, but here is some insight to your boyfriend. he is always gonna put his friends over you in ways like that. it doesnt mean he cares about them more than you, but think about it, what do you think will last longer? a girlfriend or a regular friend? definatly the friend.

its like how single girls who cant get boyfriends might say "chicks before dicks"
    well for all guys he is gonna put friends first cause friends wont judge him as much, bitch at him, nag him, etc.
    it doesnt mean he cares about them more, its just the way guys are

18. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

i've never heard "chicks before dicks"... but to help your point theres "bros before hoes"

19. prismatism

prismatism loves you

that kind of bugs me... that you can make such an assumption about me based on one day of me being pissed.

if this is being clingy then not being clingy must mean never seeing eachother at all.

i don't call him. i don't complain to him. i don't try to change him in any way. i don't ask him to do anything for me, or change his plans to be with me. i've seen a lot of girls around their boyfriends, who are completely pussywhipped, and i could NEVER be that much of a pathetic, whiney bitch. i'm no different around him than i am around anyone, except, we love eachother and all that fun stuff that comes with loving someone. *rant* i actually HATE (i know, katie doesn't hate anything...) the way some girls will become entirely different people once they're with a guy. they'll change their voice, dress up, say "baby" or "sweety" all the time, say "awww" every time he blinks, and whine in a way they think is cute when they don't get what they want.

i'm friends with his friends, and actually, i've known them all years longer than him. i know a lot of girls are like "i always totally hang out with the guyz and i'm like just one of them!" and actually, they're REALLY not, and it's obvious nobody wants them around. but his friends are the people i hang out with whether he's around or not. they're the people i get drunk with, whether he's getting drunk with them or not. they're the people i tell horrible jokes to, burp and spit around, go four wheelering around town with... you get the picture. they're comfortable around me and i'm comfortable around them, and if my boyfriend disappeared nothing would change between us. and when we're together around our friends, i'm not into being all up on him. we might hold hands, but we're not all disgustingly mushy unless we're alone. maybe i am one of those deluded girls who thinks she's cool with the guys, but it really seems unlikely. i'd have to be really out of it.

i don't put friends before him. i consider us more than "girlfriend and boyfriend"... i don't do that thing a lot of people do where they go out with someone for a month and then break up for no reason and find someone else. i get to know someone really well, and after months of us being in the same social circle, stuff happens.

blargh okay this is getting boring and i'm off to do something so continue on.
    *mike meyers impersonation* talk amongst yourselves!

20. Duck

you can talk a fucking lot