16 Uk avitars :)

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Graham, May 17, 2004.

1. Graham

Graham Member

Who designs the side pictures? is it somebody from the UK forum because there are 16 UK ones and only 1 american one. Or are we just getting the attention we deserve :D

2. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Charlotte designed them for the old forums, I'm not sure if she's signed up for the new ones yet. She was originally from the US, but has lived in Dorset for some time, so did some UK versions of her avatars. Also, we rock!:D

3. dhARmaMiLlO

dhARmaMiLlO Member

I drew the cosmic_forest avatar, the sufi avatar and put a spliff in Sal's tokin avatar's mouth.
    I haven't done any for a while - my spare time is taken up with all sorts of stuff now!

4. phoenix_indigo

phoenix_indigo dreadfully real

dunno about avatars but wanted to say "hi" to Graham as he is also from Essex :)

5. lithium

lithium frogboy

Well that was over three years ago... He may well be dead by now, in fact I think he probably is:eek:

6. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

I was just about to answer that question, thinking it was a new thread. Now I find I'd already answered it and that my past self actually knew far more than I do. You just have to wonder don't you - whether all that seemingly irrelevant information I gave might actually come in handy later on in the film, eh Garth?

7. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

I love these little avatars. They're well cute. When I first joined the forums it took me hours to decide which one to use. :)

8. dhARmaMiLlO

dhARmaMiLlO Member

Heheh.. enforced time travel via my thread digging :tongue:

9. phoenix_indigo

phoenix_indigo dreadfully real

*bah* that's what i get for not reading the date on the thread.

don't i look silly. :jester: