155 Ug Lsd + Dmt

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Silent_Bob92, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Silent_Bob92

Silent_Bob92 Member

My mind is still not really all there as this happened yesterday but I'll try my best to recall the experience best I possibly can.

I smoked about 40mg of dmt early in the morning. I was blasted over to this very exotic hyperspace, being welcomed by this beautiful "Mother of DMT" who basically told me to relax and take it easy, I also remember her giving me a back massage at one point.........it was spectacular............ (The day before I've taken around 30g of Kratom and didn't really sleep well, woke up pissed off at the world so that experience was just what I needed) I wasn't even gonna drop Lucy that day but I remember reading somewhere that smoking dmt before taking mushrooms or lsd boosts the trip so I thought why not.

I took the blotter at around 5pm. Kept it under my tongue for 20 minutes, then swallowed it.

I started to peak at around 6:00. Visuals started to comeup at around 6:30. I was surprised to not feel much of the energy that Lucy always brings me. Whenever I take lsd, it always made get out of the house and explore the beautiful nature. But this time I felt very drained from the very peak. It felt like I could pass out at any moment. I had xanax prepared just in case but I really didn't want to kill the trip so I only took a .25mg and laid down for what it felt like was a few hours but was really only a few minutes. Decided to take a cold shower, meditate for a bit but didn't help at all. Was still feeling super worn out. I don't know how I did it, but I managed to find this tripsit.me website. It's basically a chat where people help you manage your trip if you're having a hard time...and oh man, so many cool people on there.

After a while of being super frustrated with this shitty, uneasy trip I decided to hit some more dmt. I weighed out around 20-25mg and hit it in my oil rig in one hit. That was definitely an interesting trip but definitely nothing major, no breakthrough. So I weighed out the rest of my dmt stash which weighed about 70mg and hit that in one giant rip. Oh My God Man. Holding all that smoke in was super rough but holy shit was it worth it...The world was completely wiped out. Got blasted off to another dimension where again, the beautiful mami of dmt welcomed me in and I remember her saying something like "Was that not enough for you? Let me show you what this place has to offer" and I was blown away, I mean blown the fuck away. I'm having really hard trouble recalling what I saw, probably because of this fucking xanax. I wasn't moving, I wasn't being thrown into places. I just remember staying there in one place while the spectacular hyperspace bled with colors and these mind-blowing geometric shapes. The mother of dmt was just standing there to the side of me till the very end. Once I opened my eyes I looked at my room and saw every single object in my room sticking out SO clearly right in front of my face. I remember the giant Buddha poster I have in my room open his eyes and levitate in this spectacular 4-d spectrum. After about 30 seconds, I remember seeing all the shapes and all these abstract 4-d colors and shapes diminish (sort of just levitate up and scramble). After that I was back on earth.

Just thought I'd share this as I've never smoked dmt while on any other psychedelic. I strongly recommend it if you're looking for the ultimate, fully blown experience.

I feel like the kratom was the thing that fucked up my acid trip. the DMT made up for it though. Overall it was a beyond beautiful experience.

Legend:

I = SWIM
    Me = SWIM

1 person likes this.
  2. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Wow sounds quite beautiful! Is mother DMT have a form?

3. Silent_Bob92

Silent_Bob92 Member

it's a real shame I can't fully remember her but whenever I blastoff, I always know it's her. She's always sparkling in these abstract colors and communicates using telepathy with this really soft, glowing voice.

Wish there was a way to record a DMT trip

1 person likes this.