14 Yr Old Put In Choke Hold By Miami Police For "Dehumanizing Stares"

Discussion in 'People' started by Aerianne, May 31, 2013.

1. kurona

kurona Member

And we allow this because? And they get more and more funds and fatter pensions because?

2. BrotherHobo

BrotherHobo Member

Here's a tip, fourteen year olds: when in the custody of the police, keep your mouth shut and say, "Yes, sir," and "No, sir." Or just go ahead and act like an idiot and get choked out. Jeeze, where did this kid get his street smarts, anyway?

Riding freight trains, I've come into contact with both railroad bulls and local cops numerous times, sometimes even when I was actually on the train. Never been arrested, not once. Got a ticket once, and the charges were later dropped by the D.A.'s office in that city.

It's a simple rule--either pass the "attitude test" or get arrested. Easy to understand--"Do not talk shit to cops." (This is like "Dealing With the Police 101.")

"Police state." "Fascists." LOL LOL LOL LOL. You need to go visit a real police state, so you have something to compare this with. Try the Phillipines. The cops there (the Phillipine Constabulary, or "P.C.'s") shoot at you if you break curfew. Or the Japanese cops on Okinawa. They beat people with batons for being drunk in public. We live in a paradise, comparatively. For a 14-year-old to think he can defy police officers is just inviting them to kick his ass. Poor decision: poor outcome. If he does it again, he must be a slow learner.

I once got a "haircut" on the hood of a police car by a cop wielding a Buck knife. He did give me my ponytail back, though. That was the last time I stupidly talked shit to a cop.

3. myhomedecor

myhomedecor Guest

Hye,
    Welcome to this forum, here you can find lots of things. So, I suggest you for your question please visit this site.
    ------------------------------
    Home Interiors Website