132 year old raw foodist

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by eccofarmer, May 13, 2004.

1. willow83

willow83 Member

so tell me .........why raw food????????

2. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

yeah why raw food.....theres a guy who lives off sunshine and another who just lives off of air ...after a 132 years you would of thought he had discovered you can live off the energy of the sun.......:rolleyes:

3. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

theres an ancient chinese saying that goes . . . "never trust a holyman from india" just thought i'd share.

4. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

Is there a positive ancient chinese saying??? There is also an old saying till you walk 1000 miles in ones shoes do not judge.Here is a cite that tells more about the brother i posted.

http://www.hornyforgod.com/new_releases/new_release_shv.html

His name is Shri Shivapuri Baba.There is a temple there that worships his life and path but i am sure you new that all ready wayfaringstranger but others here might not so i thought i would post the link.
    Be he lived till a hundred and thrity seven or not is what he did with his life that touch many and is a great role model to many today.

In Love and Light

Eccofarmer

5. The Sandreckoner

The Sandreckoner Member

Whoa! That guy looks good for 127. Do we know what killed him in the end? I love how, despite the short lifespans in medieval Europe, King Monteczuma was over 80 years old when he died of unnatural causes at the hands of the conquistatdors.

6. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

the site says he's 112 in that picture...

and hornyforgod.com?... hmmm... sounds really reliable...

7. child

child Member

The longest-living population in the world, the Japanese Okinawans, make extensive use of cooked grains, sweet potatoes, vegetables and soy products and little use of raw fruit and salads.
    The hunza people also farm grains to cook.
    Personally i feel that for peoples to live exclusivly on imported expencive usually low grade (nutritionally/flavor) fruit and salad products and ignore more locally produced abundant traditional foods is foolish, personally i consume a large amount of salads and fruit espically in the summer

8. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

Yah that links name does sound flack but the temple sight has been down on him the last few months.Ether way when i posted it i thought what spirit and glow of love shined in his eyes.Glad that the pic took off so well.

In Love and Light

Eccofarmer

9. Kiz

Kiz Member

hahaha.... we're supposed to trust a source called "horny for god". :lol:

10. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

I do not trust the site just linked it there kiz.Like i said the temple that has a site is poor and that is the only one up that i seen.Killer pic though just love the eyes.

In Love and Light

Eccofarmer