13 Fascinating Reasons People Like Cats (AI)

Discussion in 'Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)' started by Toker, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

IMG_20230224_181110.jpg
    People like cats for many reasons, including their cuteness, low-maintenance nature, and independent personalities[1][2][3][4]. Cats are also known to be great listeners[1], can help with redecorating[1], and make great adoptive pets[1]. Additionally, cats can provide health benefits such as lower blood pressure and a reduced risk of heart attack[2][4]. People also appreciate cats' amusing behavior and the fact that they don't require daily walks like dogs do[2][3]. Finally, cats have a calming effect on their owners due to their purring and soothing action of petting them[2][4].

I used two different AIs to come up with this. One to come up with a catchy title, the other to generate the content. I left the footnote numbers in so it's completely unedited, and has not existed in this form on the web before, afaik. I did add the photo.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
    Moon Goddess likes this.
  2. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

I love kitties. I've loved them for as long as I can remember. The first one I had was when I was 7 years old. My parents brought a fully-grown grey female into the house with the hope that she would help to keep mice out. She did.

I remember the first night - I took her into bed with me. As she lay beside me, right up against my side, I stroked her furry back and she started purring - which scared me at first because I didn't know that kitties did that and I didn't know it was coming from her.

I've had mostly males since then (they are almost always friendlier than females). The last 2 were brother and sister tabby kittens and they made my life so much more beautiful for just being there with me. They lived for a long time, the female reaching 20 years.

Toker likes this.
  3. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I have naturally low blood pressure. Should I get a cat?

Moon Goddess likes this.
  4. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

Maybe get an orange cat, it might help raise your blood pressure as they are a bit crazy, lol

Toker likes this.
  5. Moon Goddess

I know I get very relaxed and calm after petting my kitty;):D

Toker likes this.
  6. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Moon Goddess likes this.
  7. Moon Goddess

Hmmm...I think the point was that he "wrote" it using AI but other than pointing out the part where they list "can help with redecorating" which sounds almost passive aggressive, I don't know what else to say about the AI aspect of it.

8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I have an office cat....sometimes she allows me to work here, too...

Toker and Moon Goddess like this.
  9. Moon Goddess

Lol, sounds about right. Mine never seems to care that he is preventing me from doing the very thing he is so curios about.

10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Lately, she's chasing the mouse cursor.....like it was a laser dot....

Moon Goddess likes this.
  11. Ralfee

Ralfee Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

meow!

12. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Here in the UK, in the past, suburban theatres and cinemas mostly had a cat. We tried to get them out of the auditorium before the performance, but if not, they always found a lap to fall asleep on.
    The public mostly find something to complain about, but I can never recall a complaint about the cat. LOL

Toker likes this.
Tags: