12 year old boy turns up to school wearing a skirt

Discussion in 'Protest' started by McLeodGanja, May 13, 2011.

1. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

didn't realise how redundant my post was.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Out Of 8143 Posts You Have Made Here, Three Little Black Dots Rates

As The "Best Yet"...:2thumbsup:

Cheers Glen.

P.S:- I Didn't Read The Original Post, I Just Thought Three Dots Was Your Reply.

3. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

I asked why this thread is here...

now I have one person saying I should move it because I'm a mod, one saying, its obvious why I'm not a mod, another saying I should stop acting like one (which would seem to disagree with the first one, but he thinks he is in agreement with...)

I'm not a mod,

Now, you cannot tell from this thread why I am not one... because if I was one, I would have just moved it to a different forum, and or banned a couple of you by now... THAT is why I am not a mod.

As for the whole, I'm acting like one and should stop it... At no point in time have I suggested anyone stop or not post anything... you, and mcloud there are the only ones who have done that...

I asked a question... seems to me that when this is the result of somoene asking a question, there is way too much tension built up in someone over something that is related...

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Thank You For The "Neg Rep" Chronic Tom, If Memory Serves Me Well, Tis Only The

Second Neg Rep I Have Received In Four Years Of Membership Here...[​IMG].

And The First Time Anybody Has Called Me A "MORON"...[​IMG].

I Am Truly Sorry You Had To Sink To That Level To Express Yourself...:(.

Cheers Glen.

5. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

You want to act like a moron, expect to be called one.

6. azucena

azucena vagina farts

remind me to pos rep you for this in 24 hours.

7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The boy had guts to make his statement against the accepted ,time worn societal standards. Little did he know that he would awaken the violence of ignorance. He probably does now.

8. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

What a shower of whiny bitches.

9. azucena

azucena vagina farts

takes one to know one

10. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

I agree that this is the wrong place for this thread.

But saying transvestitism has nothing to do with transexuality...?
    As a transvestite with many transgendered friends - I call bullshit.
    Gender Dysphoria isn't a black and white issue. And while I can't speak for the Queens, every King I've met has admitted to being GD to some degree.

My friends and I agree that getting hung up on fitting the pigeon holes perfectly only does more to create divisiveness within a community than to clarify anything to anyone.
    So to see a thread of what I'm going to assume is 'mostly straights' getting their boxers in a knot over the labelling...well it seems like more of a pissing contest of PC right vs wrong than about any real concern for the trans-community.

All hail The King.

11. barefootlocks

barefootlocks Senior Member

I'm gonna go back to this and say...

The reason he wasn't beat-up was probably because the other kids were just as hot, they just weren't brave enough to go to those extremes. How many 12 year olds do you know that are already that confident about their sexuality yet? Not many. Props for what he did. Maybe he eased some of the tensions among his peers and didn't even know it.

12. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

OK. What exactly do you guys(gals?... hermaphrodites?) talk about in here then, if it isn't people blurring the edges of sex and gender.. like this boy did! Who knows, maybe he will grow up to be a tranny anyway. He seemed to like all the attention he got from doing it.

I just thought it might interest people in the trans-wotsit community and that's why I put it here!

I disagree that I chose the wrong place, but hey I don't know what you guys use this forum for, what you talk about.

I would have guessed (perhaps wrongly) that news items such as this could be of interest to some of you...

13. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

Who said this?

14. Invisible Soul

Invisible Soul Burning Angel

Transvestitsm and cross dressing in and of itself has nothing to do with transsexualism. As I said before, many transvestites are in fact, straight men, who have no gender dysphoria whatsoever. Transvestitsm is not intrinsically linked to transsexuality. It's a seperate thing entirely. You can obviously be a transvestite and be transgender, but you can also be a transvestite and not be transgender at all. Of course though, transgender doesn't always equate to transsexualism. So the two things are not intrinsically linked. Despite what many people think.

15. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

But none of that has anything to do with the article in the op...

The whole reason I questioned why this is here is because this is the manner that is used to hide real issues amongst bs...

There are no issues in that article about anything beyond the dress code saying the kid couldn't wear shorts.

To try to add in other factors (such as by posting the issue in this forum rather then activism, politics or other related forum) like sexuality, is to try to confuse the issue with bullshit...

A skirt, is not gender specific by the way... it is a piece of cloth, very similar in cut to the kilt...

Saying skirts as a whole are gender specific, makes as much sense (zero) as saying only men can wear pants.

16. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

Just as the thread looked as though it was going to turn interesting, along comes Tom.

17. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Is the topic of interest transexuality, or a boy who cannot wear shorts?

18. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

I just thought i'd create this thread so people like you and Tom could whine in it.

19. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

and here I thought it was so you could display your ignorance and prejudical attitudes to the world...

20. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I'm really not whining. I just don't understand how you can't see the issue in question. However it's not worth going on about.

Just to be clear though, transgender =

The boy in the story just wanted to wear shorts = not transgender/transsexual. You assumed he was one of either because he dressed in a skirt.