11:11

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Universal_Donor, Jan 8, 2005.

1. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Know what's weird? I was on another site that led me to the 11:11 thing earlier, and so I came on here to post it as a mind fuck because I thought it would be a good topic and I wanted to know what others would think. After I posted it, I wondered, hey, maybe somebody's already done a thread on this subject, and the next thing I see is this forum... and the numbers 11:11. I don't know if this means anything, but anyway, I might have seen the numbers before, too, and just brushed it off as coincidence, because I tend to be too paranoid anyway. Oh, btw, see 4:20 all the time, too. ;)

2. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

11:11 and a few similar ones are just numbers we recognize in our subconsious. The numbers 1111 are actually coded in our DNA. Seeing this numbers induces memories of another life, and we eventually come to the realization that we are not human beings embarking on a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience. That's what 11:11 means.