11:11

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Universal_Donor, Jan 8, 2005.

1. yemforbin

yemforbin Member

ever seen the movie pi?
    "when you become obsessed with a number you will see it everywhere in nature."

2. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

11:11 has to do with an orion time gate so it probably is a good time to make a wish. It's part of raising conciousness and the realization of time as being accessible. That's how clairvoyance works.

4.20 is the exact time of the fall of the 3rd epoch of Atlantis. I kid you not. When you're all sitting around in a group and everyone stops talking at 4.20, it's like a soul rememberance or mourning of that time.

3. piscessunlibramoon19

piscessunlibramoon19 Member

I only know the make a wish thing, but I always get those chain letters in my e-mail or through IM and it's annoying.... something about something good will happen to you at 11:11 tonight, you will get a phone call, etc. It's kinda stupid actually, cause it says that if you break the chain you'll be cursed or something, like make a wish when you forward the msg and if you send it to so many people then the person you love will kiss you or will profess their undying love to you, and if you don't send it then you won't get a kiss for a certain period of time or you'll have bad luck in love or whatever.... screw that, it never worked for me.....

4. blicky0410

blicky0410 Member

hey Iv been starting to notice the 11.11 thing. its so weird. i dont know if it means anything? maybe our minds jsut get programmed to look at the clock when it hit that time, jsut a weird mind set i guess....

5. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

Its when you get to 9:11 that you begin to think.

6. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I used to have a thing for 11:11.....

I dont think about it anymore though...

7. BodyElectric

BodyElectric Member

I read a small article on the gate deal once over a decade ago. The only thing I actually remember from the article was the 11:11 number and since that day, I see it all the time.

I've tried to sync into the R.A Wilson, 23 phenomena though but it never clicked with my awareness like 11:11 did.

8. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

My friend comments that he sees "7:12 or 12:7 or 7/12 or 12/7" alot

9. psychedelic goddess

psychedelic goddess ♥Messenger of Love♥

in some systems of numerology, both the numbers 11 and 22 are significant, 22 being an "octave" up from 11

the number eleven is symbolic of gateways - evolving to a higher dimensional level and all that.......many spiritualists gather for november 11 ceremonies, and are now lending great importance and anticipation to november 11, 2011 for those reasons

10. J311Mann

J311Mann Member

I make a wish when the clock is 3:11 (a band) .. i sometimes see it at 11:11 but dont notice it much... i used to always see the clock for some reason at 9:11 ( kinda wierd after september 11th

11. SteelYourFace

SteelYourFace Member

for me I always see the clock at 1:23 almost everyday and usually at 4:20

12. Roct

Roct Member

Couldn't they just be gathering for Vetern's Day rememberence ceremonies?

13. psychedelic goddess

psychedelic goddess ♥Messenger of Love♥

um, no.......this is more like the Mothership landing, dimensional gateways opening and all that

14. kayahaze

kayahaze Member

you smoke too much dope..

15. kayahaze

kayahaze Member

like when i wake up in the morning at 4:44 almost every single day. i'll wake up and look at my alarm and it will say 4:44. its happened so many times. and then i go back to sleep with a slightly creeped out feeling.

16. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

it's really quite simple, your subconscious is trying to get your attention through any means possible!

17. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

listen to me! I'M TRIPPING ON ACID!

whoever reads this probably figures that I am just saying this, but I really am on the downward slide into recognition....

you could ask me questions, but I will not be around to answer later.....

trip well.

18. chayne

chayne Member

my two cents...

double means very good in china...11 is better than a 10 in the West, so 11:11 is very very good

111 in Illuminati land is the name of God/Devil because all is one

19. chayne

chayne Member

me too...in tune with the universe

there is no such thing as coincedences...

20. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free