100 word description. Opinions, feedback, impressions appreciated...

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by Driftrue, Jun 19, 2019.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Was the 3rd grade better the 2nd time around?

2. How's your self-esteem coming along, there? Feeling better about yourself yet?

Just to let you know, gb, you are beautiful inside and out.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Not good knowing that there is discrimination in post removals.

However my self-esteem is irrelevant to this thread. Anyone who has been successful at anything would know that criticism can often be a beneficial thing.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I did also like the op if we hadn't noticed.

5. I know, you're all about the details.

6. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I was thinking on this after reading the thread and had the same thought. Thank you.

I think we do this to make asking a question seem less confrontational/interrogational.

You probably would have been able to appreciate my first drafts of this story back when everyone I asked to read it for me told me it was too hard to understand what the hell was going on.

True, but I really don't think that is what Gb was doing here, Neon.

7. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Mechanics include the four phases of matter, and modern theories have even proposed that dark energy is a fluid. Geometry such as gears can become fluids and time can be thought of as a fluid out of which everything is made. Like a fish swimming in the water, we recognize we are swimming in something, but that's about it. Soliton waves are interesting and can express the required nonlinear temporal dynamics and resilience of complex systems to blur the lines between what is animate and inanimate. The ancient Chinese believed life evolved deep underground and slowly evolved in complexity. They believed deer and rabbits evolved underground and made their way to the surface.

I tell people time is the fire within which we burn, and the ice within which our minds go numb! Time is never what you think it is, until that time rolls round again! Time is whatever prevents everything from happening at once!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019