100 ug?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by YoureMySatellite, Aug 15, 2013.

1. YoureMySatellite

YoureMySatellite Member

So I have what I know is a 100ug high quality hit of acid. I know this for sure. I'm a very small guy weighing about 105 pounds, and have never done acid before and currently have no tolerance to any psychedelics. Will I trip off this dose? I plan to fast before taking it as well, if that helps at all.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

100 ugs will likely produce a mild trip. Color enhancement, mild visual distortions, alterations to thought and sensory enhancement will be present but you're likely to have one foot fairly grounded in consensual reality.

3. YoureMySatellite

YoureMySatellite Member

Thanks a lot for the info :) this is my introduction to more intense psychedelics, so that's probably going to be best for me.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

How do you know all this for sure? :)

5. YoureMySatellite

YoureMySatellite Member

Very trusted sources ;) Well I had a blast! I was definitely still firmly grounded in reality, but I definitely had a very meaningful time.

6. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

Even if you trust the person you got it from, odds are the person they got it from or somewhere in the chain is lying. Microgram amounts are near-impossible to calculate unless you are laying it yourself. Another thing to consider is purity. Not saying that it affects the trip, because it really doesn't, but if it's only 90% pure for example and you have a 100ug dose, you are only really getting 90ug.

Congratulations on your trip!

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Unless the source is the person laying the sheet I would not trust it. It is really them who would decide how strong to make it.

Although 100 ug is a common dose. The thing is you can only tell once you have had a few trips to compare. This is how most of us have to gauge the potency of a hit.

8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

and even then we are probably way off.

my guess is that hits advertized at 150 ug for example, are in reality probably closer to 75-100 ug.

when i think i'm eating 100 ug, maybe it's closer to 60 ug.
    all i have to go on is what the dude i got it from may have said. and since i'm just porkstock41...i have no fuckin idea :)

i would have had a verified dose at least a few times to have a better idea. i think i see noxious gas coming. give the old fella some time to show up :p

9. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

hey
    There are even hits!!
    I have taken sheets that were advertised as 100, 150 and 200+ mics (per blotter) and I can tell you that most of the time the dosing seemed to be accurate.
    3 hits of the 100 mics would take me exactly where 2 150 mics took me...

for a first time a 100 mics is enough...but I have to tell you: on my first time I took a 150 mics dose and I barely felt it. The more you take it the more sensitive you get to it later on and low dose trips become more interesting because you notice the acid better than before. But on the first time..You might get nothing.
    but don't worry.
    Have fun!...I wish you good set and setting.
    And dont forget the rule: If its bitter its a spitter. (just in case)

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

:wheelchair:
    I got nothing, I'm all played out on this topic.
    or we could just cut-n-paste posts from myriads of members in myriad threads here and throw in some questions about the different grades of crystal while we're at it.