100% Food Safe Mescaline Extraction (cheap, no nasty chemicals, super efficient!)

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Omacatl, Jul 11, 2009.

1. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

just so you guys know. i tested the ph of 25gs calcium hydroxide (edible lime) in 300ml water using an electronic ph reader. I got a ph of 11.6. so it makes sense that is works.

my personal tek with dlimonene was fantastic and dlimonene smell way better then xylene and is a little more friendly.

when i tried the tek i could not get my mixture to seperate. so a coffee press is essential to the tek.

the gravy seperator i used was the same but was very difficult compared to a ziplock baggie. which by the way does not dissolve in dlimonene or xylene. acetone yes naphtha no.

nothing beats a sep funnel though.

making a tea is alot easier by cooking 25g - 50gs dried peruvian skins chopped in a blender on low. the cactus is then cooked for 20mins on a simmer with a lemon water solution.

6 cups water + 1 fresh squeezed lemon = ph2.5. which is very acidic. only use enough solution to cover the cactus powder. cook and strain 3x. then pour off collected cooks from sediment through fine mesh.

the resulting brew is then further concentrated by reducing the volume of extracted liquid on med low heat in a large pot. the large the surface area the more evaporation and less time. concentrate brew to 8oz or less then freeze in a ziplock bag until ready for use.

make sure that the brew is reheated and mixed well. the brew can then be transfered to a plastic water bottle for storage and transport..

the brew is to be sipped like fine wine or coffee. let it absorb through the mouth in small amounts like sipping wiskey. this will help reduce nasuaea and help to acquire the taste. try to drink it as warm as you can.

please get out into nature or you will go nuts. babylon is crazy and once your open minds eye sees the reality of everything it would be best not to look upon such things in the cages and grids of the matrix illusory.

to see trees and rocks and no rigid human will help you to smile and let go.