100% Food Safe Mescaline Extraction (cheap, no nasty chemicals, super efficient!)

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Omacatl, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

my dog says thats pretty experimental. he wouldn't recommend adding more Cal. Hydroxide as the material has already been basified, providing you follow directions. Selzter Water or Mineral Water are good sources of carbonic acid (what you are salting the alkaloids with). However they may contain impurities, and some other dogs have told my dog their results with the carbonate form were inferior. Now it's time for his flea dip so you'll have to excuse us both. :eek:

2. floes

floes Senior Member

ive always really really wanted to try this. really bad. would anyone be cool enough to help me?

3. liquidacrobat

liquidacrobat Member

Floes, first, look back through the forum for information. But really, I don't think you should be taking anything. Look at your eyes! My god, your eyes!

He found the info on nexus. After going all the way through the limonene procedure as given in your OP, the poster there shook limonene together with seltzer water in a capped container. Apparently pressure helps (and it didn't explode). Separate, dehydrate, and reap another several hundred mgs.

4. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

:cheers2: nice. glad to hear people get good results with the seltzer.

don't throw away that limonene just yet, folks! there still might be a couple hundred mgs in there.

5. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

so, what exactly does it mean that you're getting mescaline acetate? i've mostly heard of mescaline in hydrochloride form.

but this is an insanely easy tech man, thanks for posting this.

6. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

mescaline's acetate form comes from salting it with acetic acid (vinegar). similarly the hydrochloride form comes from salting with hydrochloric acid, sulfate with sulfuric acid, citrate with citric acid ect. they all have different properties depending on the form. some are easier to work with, some are more potent ect. this tek calls for acetic acid because it is non-toxic and stays within the food grade aspect of the tek. also vinegar is quite cheap and easily accessed.

your welcome.
    but the real credit goes to 69ron and Coatl from DMT nexus. they are the ones who came up with this tek. i just spread the knowledge :D. this tek is like a dream come true for those who want a purer form mescaline but refuse to use toxic chemicals bad for our bodies and the environment.

7. IpsissimusFaustus

IpsissimusFaustus Member

Or for people who just cannot stomach the vomit-bile-acid-dishsoap that is the traditional product.

8. explorer83

explorer83 Member

This tek seems like a god-send. I hadn't gotten up the balls to do a normal one, but I like the non-toxic method. I'd read a little about it on the Nexus but not the actual tek. Sweet!

9. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

Bad new guys. Tried the extraction process and got stuck at the filtering process. Maybe if I used my muslin bag. The mixture would not filter. Even if it did it was messy and smelly. I dont know if the vinegar layer would stay clean enough to distinguish the layers. I dont think I will try it again. Anyone wanna buy my gallon of d-limonene? In ancients lab this tek is busted.

10. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

the tek works fine for a lot of folks....

but i'm gonna have to say to eat the cactus whole or make tea folks.

ingest au natural. this is what the medicine told me personally. i must honor my relationship with this and do it right.

11. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

I have decided maybe that its a good thing to have this tek around. If you absolutely have to have it extracted for convenience, preference or otherwise then use a non-toxic tek like this one or similar. Xylene and Lye aren't things you want to be ingesting. Not to mention we all know you just pour it down the drain when you are done. Not because you don't care, but because you probably don't have the necessary waste bins to store and professionally dispose of it. we aren't meth cooks here. if you are going to put this in your body use food grade chemicals. It's not necessary to use nasty smelly solvents that fuck up the environment just to get a nice cacti buzz going.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

13. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

is the limonene used for pulls re-useable after it has been salted w/ vinegar?

14. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

yes. you may need to add 100ml or so limonene for subsequent pulls because you will lose some to the cactus and it will get kind of cloudy/green.

for future extractions always start with fresh limonene.

15. butter404

butter404 Member

can't wait to try this shit!

I'm looking forward to my first mescaline trip.

16. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

Improvments on this tek are absolutely possible. When I tried to do the tek I could not get the mixture to filter and ended up with a smelly mess. Of course months later I strike upon revelation. The cactus powder needs to be mixed to make a liquid solution. Instead of edible lime and water I believe straight clear ammonia would work. We only need a ph10 to perform the pulls and ammonia is ph11. The d-limonene is a non-polar solvant that seperates into a upper layer. Xylene stinks and you cannot seperate with it using ziplock baggies. Trying to wrap my head around an absolute perfect mescaline tek. I know from experience that over basifying and acidifying the alkaloid extraction makes a crummy medicine. We need to stay between ph4-11. I bought a digital ph meter and will test to see if the ammonias alkalinity remains ph11 when mixed with cactus powder and I could check edible limes alkaline ability. Allow at least an hour for the alkaloids to basify in solution. I hate xylene and refuse to work with it. I experimented with naphtha so I could use ziplock baggies as seperatory funnels which is fuckin genius. But alas mescaline freebase is insoluble in naphtha but soluble in xylene. This is where d-limonene comes in.

One advantage is that limonene is not toxic and is replacing the use of solvents like methyl ethyl ketone (MEK), xylene (dimethylbenzene) and chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), the use of which has been banned.
    http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/motm/limonene/limoneneh.htm

The stuff is non-polar and seperates in a layer above water. I know because I just tested my supply. So a mixture of 1:2 d-limonene to cactus ammonia solution mixed in a HDPE 2 plastic ammonia bottle. The mixture is rolled on the floor not shaken for 5min. The bottle is placed in a crockpot of med hot water to help seperate the layer cleanly. The d-limonene is carefully poured off into a clean jar. Any cactus solution can be seperated out using a clean ziplock bag. The d-limonene layer is then mixed at a 1:6 vinegar to d-limonene and shaken in a clean jar for 5min and seperated in a clean ziplock. The vinegar is collected in a clean jar and the d-limonene is returned to to cactus ammonia bottle. This is done 3x. Evaporate vinegar on a large glass baking dish using fan. The cactus solution/limonene baggie can be reused to seperate that step and the vinegar limonene baggie can be reused for that part of the step.

17. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

having spent so much time reflecting on this tek. i decided to take a look at the original and pay a little more attention to the directions.

i was wrong to bag what is a very interesting tek. d-limonene works very well to extract mescaline. you just need a coffee press. im absolutely sure you need to have at least a 6-8 cup coffee press to truly execute this tek.

the pressed d-limonene is filtered through a coffee filter. i would use a mason jar with the coffee filter over the mouth tucked inside the jar just a enough so that the filter dips in . I would then fasten the filter with the outer part of the lid that screws the actual lid down.

i would then use the jar of d-limonene to salt the mescaline with. 25ml of vinegar is shaken for five minutes with the lid secure.

the gravy seperator was a little difficult to use. i have successfully used ziplock freeezer baggies to seperate d-limonene. xylene, naphtha. just no acetone.

you need to salt and seperate the d-limonene 3x. this will leave you with 75ml of mescaline acetate solution.

you definetely need to use a fresh 300ml of d-limonene in the second extraction.

I know that the cactus/lime powder is extracted 2x with d-limonene

and that each d-limonene extraction is salted 3x with 25ml fresh vinegar.

so now we have 150ml of mescaline acetate solution.

it would be wise to wash the 150ml mescaline acetate solution with 150ml fresh d-limonene.

this will help to remove any solvant soluble oils that may have crossed over. cacti skins are very gooey and oily.

It helps with making for a cleaner evaporation.

Ive never heard of it or tested the theory but an MEK wash removing maoi alkaloids sounds fantastic. and to dry them and mix them with LSA sounds wonderful.

I have other methods of extracting. but this tek would be very useful for me to make a pharmahuasca acetate from 80gs MHRB + 12gs syrian rue. would yield 4 full range doses of DMT, yuremamine, harmaline acetate mixture in high unknown amounts.

http://wiki.dmt-nexus.com/69ron's_D-Limonene_Mescaline_Extraction

18. aprince009

aprince009 Guest

I really want to do this for the first time. And I found some San Pedro cactus (40 in) for about $30-50 on ebay. How much powder would that yeild? Because the tek requires at least 100g of powder to start the process. I also just want to get an idea of how much it will cost for all of this stuff together? you would really be helping me out for this as its my first time and I want to do it as naturally as i can without having to actually eat the cactus. Thanks in advance.

19. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

There is no way to tell how much powder 40 in will yield. The thickness of the cutting makes a huge difference but if it's the right size it could be 100 dried g easily. As far as costs... a gallon of d-limonene is 30, and your 100 grams of cactus was 40$ so add in another 10 for vinegar, lime, and a jar it costs about 80 bucks. The next time you wont have to buy more limonene because a gallon should last a while.

20. scubaman

scubaman Guest

Will this extraction work for the peruvian tourch too?