100% disabled vet, any other vets out there?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Disabled03, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Disabled03

Disabled03 Newbie

Hello I am newb to the forum. I live in north east Pennsylvania. I just recently started experimanting using LSD as a medicine. I have never taken any psychedelics before at all. I am 100% disabled combat vet with serious PTSD and as well a recovering alcoholic. So far I have one take it 2 times and both times I found it to help a great deal. Now the guy that gave it to me is a former dead head and never took it for the reason I did. If there is any other vets that take it for Some reasons i do, did it help you? You still taking it and how often? Looking for insight and trying to find others in my same shoes. Thank you and god bless

2. srgreene

srgreene Members

I very much hope you can find a physician or psychologist to assist you with this (pretty sure the VA will NOT help). Self-medicating is a sliipery, treacherous road.

Just getting a known amount and purity is a bit dicey. My hub was career Army, and came out of it with only bad knees, but we are keenly aware not everyone is so fortunate. Bless you and best of success.

3. Disabled03

Disabled03 Newbie

Hello, yes I have had plenty of in patient and out patient therapy. I used to self medicate with alcohol for a long while. I have done allot of research before jumping into this. My neibor is my trip sitter I never do I alone and never get above 2 hits of LSD. Very good mindset going in and safe friendly environment. I use it to reset my brain and turn off the negative stuff.

guerillabedlam likes this.
  4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Sorry that you're going through this Disabled03

If flashbacks are the main PTSD symptom you're trying to control, you may want to ask your doctor about a drug called "mirtazapine". Prazosin is a blood pressure drug that has off-label uses for controlling nightmares, but it's not often prescribed (exactly because the use is off-label).

You might want to try acupuncture and traditional Chinese herbal medicine. These treatments can be expensive, but teaching clinics and community clinics are an affordable option. I can say more about these if you are interested.

I hope things can get better soon

srgreene likes this.
  5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

A few of the mods served as well. You are in the right place.