10 pack

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by LYseRgiC ALEX, Feb 18, 2011.

1. LYseRgiC ALEX

LYseRgiC ALEX Member

The thing is the price changes with quality. I have to make quite the drive to go get this. I know it is legit as ive bought smaller amounts many times from the same source. The problem is he doesnt talk over the phone about anything like that. I pretty much call him and tell him ill be in his area in about 6 hours. I was just looking for what others would pay so i have an idea how much this might run me.

2. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Ah. Gotcha. Haven't a clue because cid hasn't found me in a long time. I would think 2/ea but, honestly that's just a guess.

I've never dealt with such a heavy venture as that. I'm just a solo adventurer and only recently adding psychedelics back into the mix.

I just feel that L has a mystical component to it. I feel that it picks up the vibes it encounters along the way and passes them on.

So Karma is something to consider. Motives and all that...

3. LYseRgiC ALEX

LYseRgiC ALEX Member

Oh i get what your saying. I wanna get such an amount so i can let others experience lucy. You see over the summer i would meet people who i thought could benefit from a dose. I would dose them out for little to no money and some people would end the experience with a new outlook on life. i really enjoy giving people a look from a new perspective.:)

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

whoops, my mistake. the most L i've ever seen at once is maybe 60 hits - and that was just a glimpse. the most i've ever had is like 2 strips. so...i would jizz my pants if i saw 10 sheets of acid!

i guess what prone said - $4000 max

5. Desos

Desos Senior Member

yea probably something like that. i definitely wouldn't pay more than 5$ a hit. hopefully less.

i'd probably also eat a hit or two on the spot to test it.

6. SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations celestial viator

when i buy mine i get 100 for 300, 3 bucks a hit.. I can only get it once a year usually though.

I also don't use slang terms in respect to quantity of LSD, honestly i have no idea what a 10 pack is, until now that is..

As porkstock mentioned, make sure it measures correctly, 1 hit = 1/4"x1/4"

7. porkstock41

well that would make a sheet a 2 and a half inch square i guess

8. SoulVibrations

I wasn't necessarily saying i buy a sheet. The 100 hits i get measures that though(10x10, or 10*1/4"x10*1/4", or 2.5"x2.5"), i guess it depends on what you consider a "sheet". A sheet of blotter paper comes in many varying sizes, i guess there is a standard among those who lay it.

I dunno, i go by actual size, not name

9. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

If you ever read chinacats experience with thumbprints, or laying LSD crystal, he always called 1000 a 10 pack. He was involved in the family, so I consider that the ACTUAL word for it, and things like book and such to be the slang.
    Either way, you are getting ripped off if you spend more that $2500 on a ten pack, not that I have ever bought one or anywhere close, but that seems to be the standard price. Any more than that really, and you guy probably isn't too legit.

10. SoulVibrations

Interesting about the 10 pack term upperlevel. I agree, anyone that has access to that much acid is probably very much in the know and i doubt they would charge more than 3/hit

11. ChenBenoweth

ChenBenoweth Member

I've never paid any more than 2400 for a ten pack. Blotter or crystal.

12. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

I find it interesting that a convo about wow was started after I explained that I thought it was something different (brain lapse, I knew what white on white was. Just wasn't thinking. Prob because I have been looking at buy blotter art :/ )

Neways, I heard the term book from a few fests where people were selling acid. They would usually say "doses", but some would say "sheets, books". Thats where I got it from.

Personally though, I wouldn't pay more than 4000, since its such a large quantity. I can get sheets for 400-600, so anything above 4000 when buying 10 would be dumb.

13. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

the -only- blotter I have ever had was wow :p I saw deadhead ones in pittsburgh once though

14. porkstock41

i wish...

15. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

I'd estimate 1000 hits cost $2,250 for a certain bunch of European prints.. never heard of a 10 pack. I always hear 1000 hits called a sheet or a page, because usually that's the whole artwork. but terms vary group to group of course.

16. steviejay

steviejay Member

where im from 10 hits is called a 10 strip ( hence the long strip of paper) a ten pack normally is referring to extacy pills. it runs me anywheres from 65 to 95 bucks i would not ever pay more then 10 for a single dose its not worth it. the only way you can honestly tell if its good it to take it look doesnt really matter to me.
    100 hits its normally called a "sheet" and 100 sheets is normally called a bible

17. porkstock41

i always thought a "sheet" was 100 hits. often that's the whole page of artwork, but some full artworks are larger than 100 hits

18. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Yeah, I always thought of a strip as 10, a sheet as 100, a book as 1000.

But I can see getting 1k in a sheet of art blotter, or blotter made in a less legally dangerous setting.

Lately around here, the kind of people who THINK they're psychedelic hot shit have been getting penciled unperfed WoW in what they call "sheets", which apparently are 25, though I haven't seen one of these sheets. But they're annoying ass people who just want to nickel and dime you for spiritual, if not sacred, chemicals. Fuck em'.

19. LYseRgiC ALEX

LYseRgiC ALEX Member

Nah im referring to doses. Ive heard the term book and ive heard the term 10 pack. Ive heard both terms used when talking about 10 sheets of acid.

20. spexxx

spexxx Member

70 bucks