10 Minute Hooker??

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by MaximusXXX, Mar 17, 2008.

1. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

No, seriously!!! Apparently there is such a thing, and although I've heard of hookers charging for the hour or 30 minutes in some Brothels in Nevada, or at least one, the girls charge for every 5 minutes but the starting fee is at 10 minutes.

I saw this on the sextv channel, anyway it varies for each girl but for some it was $250 for 10 minutes and then $100 for every 5 minutes, but there is a price break at the hour where it would cost you $1200 for a whole hour, meaning you save $50, hoooray.

Anyway say a friend got you the initial 10 Minutes and you didn't have enough for anymore time, what the hell would you do for those 10 Minutes??

Oh and the time is actually counted by when the girl sets the alarm, usually after the door is closed.

Now me personally it would depend on how hot she was, and if the first 10 minutes was already paid for I would probably throw in $200 more so I'd get 20 minutes, going full steam and exploding all over her chest, hey, high class means far less chance of getting an STD and they were pretty hot ( ones that were shown ).

But of course if I didn't have any money on me I would request a throat fuck in which case the rarity of it ( I've never had the opportunity to throat fuck a woman ) might make me blow my load within 9 minutes, I say 9 because by the time she strips and I get hard and actually start thrusting a minute would have passed.