10,000 Lakes Festival/Midwest MJHF gathering?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by jo_k_er_man, Jan 15, 2009.

1. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Hey Joker, how bad is security, because I will want to bring some stuff up there.

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

um.. they do a quick look under your stuff and look in your coolers for any glass bottles.. other than that.. nothing goin into the campground.. last year. you didnt even get patted down goin into the concert bowl.. only time you were searched is if you bring a backpack/camel back.. purse.. they check to make sure you're not bringing any alc/food inside.. they even make you empty your water bottles and camel backs.. though there is water fountains inside the concert bowl

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

this could all change.. with the 2 deaths last year..

4. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Dammit, I wanted to bring a few o's.

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

go for it.. just pack it into your sleeping bag or tent.. its not like they open anything.. except the coolers

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

only cops you see are the ones making sure the roads are cleared and directing traffic... maybe a couple that cruise through the campgrounds once.. the heat is literally on a low low low simmer.. once you get into the campground.. you may see ONE cop.. and he'll be in a car

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

when we got our camp all set up we were sitting and burning and drinking.. the head security guy for the campground came over to our site and was asking if we had any pets or glass.. and we were like no.. he goes "i could care less what you brought with you or what you do as long as its not in glass"

8. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

I decided to go to bannaroo this year and not 10k lakes, have fun though everyone :)

9. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

10. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Sweet! Then I will definitely bring supplies! hahaha