1 time i was so high......

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by heeh2, Jun 26, 2006.

1. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

Dmt....?

2. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

lol i got so high last night i spent a good hour and a half playing some word game that started with 'toodlepip' then you just had to make up random words

toodlepip weedleflap snoodlepop creedlepat eaglesplat etc. ;D

3. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

pretty much just made my day :D

4. jean_genie

lmfao, that was funny ;D its a really fun game! aah my simple mind

5. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

one time i got so high my friend (who believed it himself) got me into half-thinking it was like this crash bandicoot level where the ground only exists in places and jngle had the special sight needed to work out where to step, so i followed him to play along but ended up getting sucked into the game myself. twas fun. i mean, you KNOW its not real, but a lot more real than normal.

6. jean_genie

lol thats just cool ;D anyway.. now that its summer and my parents are out at work and my sis is at school.. guess what kids! Its time to spark one up!! ^^

7. jean_genie

Heheheh she says an hour later

8. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

this one time while i was high...
    my friend and i were so very high and we went for a walk around where i live/ so i took my micro scooter as i usually do, but felling generous i gave it to my friend coz he said he was getting tired. he ended up "getting into a rhythm" and making me run for about a mile whilst i was trying to write a text message on my phone at the same time.....tis damn hard....

9. jean_genie

lol, sounds ace ^^

10. pappalorenzo

pappalorenzo Member

10 - 15 years ago I used to get so high when i toked, that I played my guitar for hours, sometimes the whole night and a part of the next day, at that time I was pretty good ... now I hope I could ever get high again ... can't play any more
    so ya thought ya might like to go to the show, ah what the hell the dam show MUST go on

11. DepTh

DepTh Member

one time i was so high, me and a friend found a datura plant and started feeling it..it felt so damn good i started rubbing it on my face..

12. stick

stick Member

Haha, aw, man. That made me lol for a bit. One time two of my friends and I were getting stoned in her room and her grandpa walked in and was all, 'what are you smoking?!' but then my friend started telling this story about our night how there was this earthquake [her grandpa coming in] and then a waterflow [i had a nose bleed] and then I kept getting up to go save the Titanic [i pissed like five times] and it just seemed real..

13. stick

stick Member

And the day before yesterday I got high and then took a shower and it was the most amazing shower of my life. And when I was shaving my legs..the razor just glided over them so smootly and I could feel all the soap killing the germs and it was just amazing.

14. OmgWtfBbq

OmgWtfBbq Member

One Time i was so high i killed myself and came back and read this shit now i wish i didnt come back

15. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

lol yeah ^

getting high is funnnnnn

16. VespertineRising

VespertineRising Member

One time i was so high i swore i could hear what my friend was thinking, it sounded very faint and distant but i understood alittle bit. it sounded confusing but had something to do with different types of pastries from around the world. I never looked at her the same

17. pappalorenzo

pappalorenzo Member

it's well known that the extended or heavy use of drugs, could result in psycosis or even halucination, especially if you had a panic attak or had some strong feers hidden in your subcontious ... look at the mirror and say there's no such things as ghosts, you'll be fine !!! :)

18. thahead420

thahead420 Member

Don't you hate when that happens?

The first time I smoked and actually got high (smoked twice before that and didn't feel shit...) we had to walk to a friend of mines house down the road. On the way back when I could see my house I swear my garage door was talking to me... it was wierd as hell, I was probably 200 yards away but it was going up and down like it was talking... nobody was there to let it up though.
    Later that night my friend and I were chilling and I looked over at him and he was sticking potato chip crumbs in his bottom lip... he thought he had a dip in.