1 time i was so high......

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by heeh2, Jun 26, 2006.

1. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

i could feel the ear of my soal hearing through like 6 dementions.....i could hear...beep! boop!

and another time i could swear music was coming out of my bong....but my brother turned on my sterio with my universal remote and turned it up every time i put my ear to the bong.....

2. Becki

Becki Member

i was once convinced my cat was me from the future trying to warn me about something but i don't speak cat.

3. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

continue plz......i like reading things like this........no long stories tho...keep em short plz :)

4. KParker730

KParker730 Member

haha the name of this post, is like the beginning of all my stories! yeah one time i was sitting in my school pretty high, and they have a tv for seniors that is up on a balcony above the rest of the lockers and stuff. i was kind of listening to it, but the tv kept making weird sounds! i thought it was just a problem with the tv, but later my friend told me the tv wasnt on! haha weird

5. Becki

Becki Member

i had this friend who was tripping on shrooms and thought he was beign possessed by the devil or some shit. so my other friends and i, we were baked as all hell, we performed and "exorsism" on him.... it was just us saying crazy shit and then smoking him up. but it was pretty cool.

6. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

this one time i was so high, we went into a back yard and took some lawn chairs, then just sat on an overpass and watched cars smokin' a blunt. every time a car went past i was like, "HOLY SHIT!" cause i kept thinkin' they would hit me. that was reeeeaaaaallll groovey.....

7. awesker

awesker Member

I was coming home from uni, wasnt to high but it felt like my bike turned into a horse.. haha was pretty neat

its pretty funny now also cause when i smoke at a mates place hes got a brazilian exchange student and the language barrier isnt to bad when we are normal but after a couple of j's its pretty much impossible to hold a conversation with him so we just go primal and do hand movements and shit..

8. mushroomherb

mushroomherb Member

9. Monsieur

Monsieur Member

one time i was so high i could hear my hair getting longer and my hair felt like little bitty shoes hitting my head when i shook my hair

10. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

wow.......u must hav been pretty high lol

11. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

That is probably the worst way I can possibly think of to help someone who is having a bad trip. Hopefully that guy will be smart and never take shrooms in you or your friends presence ever again.

12. rydns

rydns Member

one time i got so high i thought my friend looked like scooby doo.

13. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

one time i was so high i thought my phone, in my pocket, was burning into my leg, i could actually feel it burning scolding hot, but i knew i was messed up so it was hilarious ;D

14. medication_forusall

medication_forusall Member

once i was really high and i thought it would be the coolest thing if i "vacuum packed" my cell phone. so i "vacuum packed" my phone and freaked the fuck out about it. i opened up the window and announced to the street below about my accomplishment. i chill for a few minutes. then im like "hey whered my phone go?" and it was rite in my hand.

15. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Aha

One time I was so high I was walking down the street with my friend and I thoguht that this barkign dog was my friend luaghing.

On 420 I was so high with the same friend and soem other people. I was all paranoid that cops were goign to coem to my house cuase all the teachers know we smoke and shit. So, I had went in and had goten like 5 baseball bats. Later on my friend was like "Lets hit each toher with baseball bats" like 30 seconds of silence and then all I said was " ChAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

One time my friends dad was so high, when we said lets goto the store he jumped off the bar stool he was sitting on liek he could fly and fell on the ground.

One time I was so high, there was this gleaming red glow comign from my pants. My friend was liek dude there's a cherry on your pants, so I jumped up and tried to brush it off. But, it was only my belt. He did it to me 4 times that night.

16. Iadf

Iadf Member

I once was so high that i thought i was in rome but old school rome with like kings and and gladiators.(sp?) etc.. when i came out of it and asked my friend what happend he said i was laying on the bed laughing uncontrollibly saying "im an infant im an infant it's like goo goo gaga".

17. Jack Maundrell

Jack Maundrell C.A.P

I wish I could honestly remember my first time. but I think it was with my friend Aaron and another friend eric's older brother kev with his girlfriend justine. it couldv'e been befor that with some friends back @ high school. Or with Aaron and Nick in nick's room. cuz I've smoked for so long I can't remember. Also the most i've ever been stoned was when everything was duplicated like there was a time echo, that was cool, I saw and heard everything twice.

18. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

that reminds me.....getting high on halloween is fun as hell.....all the monsters look real.....i remember me and my freinds were arguing on the sidewalk who was gonna go into the haunted house 1st cause ther was a strobe light and blood stains on the wall lol.....sure as hell wasnt me.....

long story short....i ate so much candy i threw up lol......but well leave the rest of the halloween high's for halloween.....and i hope to hear alot

19. Sodium + Chloride

Sodium + Chloride Member

Once I was so high I was possessed by a demon. I saw the pentegram on my friends face and it was glowing blue so I assumed he was satan so I stood up and started marching in place chanting a song about how much I love satan and that I love to follow satan. Then my friend turned on the light and the demon left me, and I was like "Whoa, thanks for getting that demon out of me."

20. stalk

stalk Banned

this one time . .

i was so high ..

I took some acid and got on an airplane

and had one of the most fantastic lucid dreams of my life

30,000 feet in the air.