1-(4-fluorophenyl)propane-2-amine ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Jesch5, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Jesch5

Jesch5 Member

I have scoured around and have only introductory experience in chemistry, can anyone point me in the direction of a more common name, effects, dosage levels or trip reports? I would be appreciative.

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Those are one of the fly's I think, I dunno though MidnightMoonlight might be able to help you out.

3. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

is also known as 4-fluoroamphetamine(4-FMP), maybe youll have more luck find info about it under that
    name. doses range from 60mg to 200mg as far as I know, start low. Its a stimulant with effects similar
    in nature to methamphetamine, some people report a serotonin-like effect similat to MDMA, but less intense.There are trip reports at www.erowid.org also try the trip reports section of www.bluelight.nu

4. Jesch5

Jesch5 Member

This compound is mentioned here at least I believe it to be the same:

http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/pfa.spicybrown.html

I am having a hard time determining if these compounds are definetely the same and finding any further reports of effects. I assume the synthesis paper is correct, and the common name is 4-Fluoroamphetamine; however, I am looking for confirmation of this to be sure.

EDIT: Thanks, must have posted while I was writing.

5. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

o wow, I was way off. Speed sucks though, lol.