'09 National Ride Share thread

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Rainbowtoke, Mar 24, 2008.

1. danog

danog Member

to weatherbill
    just notice darn typo in email addy .....ohno....
    have corrected but here is again...
    to all others looking for ride to gathering presently from the Baltimore area...
    danigoodreau@hotmail.com

2. DancingSparrow

DancingSparrow Member

Weatherbill,
    If I can make it to Nashville, TN would you be willing to give me a ride to the gathering for 80$. I'd sure appreciate it. If you'd like you can call me at 513-571-6780 or email me at kylirra@yahoo.com Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you. God Bless!!!

~Sparrow

P.S. if you can I'll be leaving ohio around the 3rd of 4th of june.

3. weatherbill

weatherbill Banned

DancingSparrow, Danog and Mattdixon - I emailed you three.
    If all of you go with me, we're looking at cutting the gas bill to $50-$60 a piece.

My plans are, I am headed to Bonnaroo June 10th - 14th, then to the Gathering from nashville to memphis and I-40.

If anyone can meet me in nashville or bonnaroo, that will work

I am driving a vw van with airconditioning 8), so we should have a cool ride I hope. I haven't tested this AC in 95 degree heat yet, but its giving me some cold air in the 80s.
    I might have room for one more, but I don't want to over crowd the van.

4. weatherbill

weatherbill Banned

Sparrow and another is in.......

who else is going....... IM me your phone # so we can chat a bit, so I know you are defintely in for this ride

5. frozencapsule

frozencapsule Member

im in idaho. ill probably be heading down to Salt lake. not sure if your heading up over this way. but let me know if you are. phone is dead at the moment but my email is frozencapsule@yahoo.com. ill have cash for the ride. and if you have a cd player. i got tonz of good cd's as well as art supplies for somthin to do. =]

6. weatherbill

weatherbill Banned

After rainbow, I am headed to Oregon for the Oregon Country Fair on July 10th, so leaving Rainbow on the 6th or 7th of July.
    If anyone needs a ride, I sure could use the help with some gas.
    Oregon Country Fair is like a rainbow concert festival.......out in the woods, trails, bands, jam bands and folkadellic music....hippies galore. I think they pull like 40,000 people, so it is a huge 3 day bohemian type event.

7. frozencapsule

frozencapsule Member

ya oregon country fair is usually next step after rainbow. =] and its good.

8. seeker

seeker Member

Headin to NM from north texas, just west of FW, on Sunday the 28th. Headin back on Sunday, July 5th.

I have a vehicle that could fit one or two others, or I can contribute to gas money and ride in another.

9. weatherbill

weatherbill Banned

only one spot left in this vehicle to NM from nashville or bonnaroo, on june 15th we leave

10. Bucket Von Harmony

Bucket Von Harmony Member

I am looking for a ride to nationals from Central Virginia.

I can chip in for gas.

Please message me at bucket@twinoaks.org

11. Pixzyeyes

Pixzyeyes Member

Need a ride from Normal , Illinois to 2009 National in New Mexico round trip only.

12. supapropa

supapropa Member

Hey family.

I'm leaving out of Asheville sometime near the end of the month, probably going to hit up Katuah in the mean time. I got room for one rider, need green energy towards petro though. Let me know.

13. Francisco

Francisco Member

Chaz was the author of the original kindrideshare.org and then he put up kindrideshare.net when he left the springfield, mo group.

What with his talent i'm hoping money didn't get the best of him.

14. FeralLunar

FeralLunar Member

Holding out hope that maybe I can get there this year..
    But.. I'm in Delaware, right now.. so if anyone is going, PM me. I can scrape up gas money. I'm kind of hoping to back on the east coast by the 15th.. so..hmm..

Thanks. I don't bite.

15. Jarvis_mobly

Jarvis_mobly Member

Lookin for help for the beginning of my Journey. I'm in south Wisco on I-43. I have gas money for my 1st gathering...Looking to go on that walk of life with good family kids. Email me at n3verknow@yahoo.com for anything! :)

Peace, Love, and Light my Brothers and Sisters!

Lovelight

16. merlinclark

merlinclark Member

will pitch in on green energy and driving (valid DL). i want to leave around the 20th or soon after. i plan on hitchin out the 20th if i dont arrange a ride by then. i love u all. please send me a private message through this board if u might be able to provide a ride. i will check back here daily. thank u family

17. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

hey merlin you not going to katuah? we are probably going up for a day or two tomorrow morning. leaving from here in ellijay.

if your interested in catching a ride to katuah (you could probably catch a ride to the annual from there )we have room .

let us know.

18. merlinclark

merlinclark Member

I am committed 2 working till Sunday morning, afterwhich i have off 2 go 2 the national. i really would love to go 2 the summersolstice gathering. its been too long since ive been to a Katuah gathering. hopefully sometime soon. i know people often go to nationals right after Katuah, but im trying to get 2 New Mexico asap 2 help w/seed camp.
    ill check back here tomorrow.
    i love u all

19. dreadhead420

dreadhead420 Member

anybody from south florida goin to the nationals?? been tryin to go to a gathering since the ocala one.. if anyone could offer a ride i´ll apppreciate it, i can most likely scrape up a few bucks to help with gas, any help would be nice, annd thanx in advance if anyone is willing to do this.

20. frozencapsule

frozencapsule Member

family in idaho needs a ride down to nationals. can get up to 100 bucks for gas help! =D as well as good tunes (psytrance, chillout, oldschool grunge, house, goa..etc) , good company (dreadies!?) and trip toys! (nickelodeon slime, shpongles, art stuff, etc.) still lookin for some Flouro tho..

email me at frozencapsule@yahoo.com or text/call at 208-870-9930.

<3 !Namaste! <3