'09 National Ride Share thread

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Rainbowtoke, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

2. treasure oger

treasure oger Member

2 guys and 1 dog need a ride out of Tallahassee Fl ASAP, going to nearest gathering or east coast

3. nessavedder01

nessavedder01 Member

Hello! I hate that I live in such an inaccessible place: Mid michigan. Is anyone willing to come get me? I am unemployed, thus I have time to travel. I work for my rides. I am handy in the kitchen and can sew, clean, carry, and am good with kids. I am suffering from wanderlust and I shall go mad!

4. wandering_carnival

wandering_carnival Guest

I need a ride I am in GA
    Just one person and I've got plenty of gas $$ and stuff =D

5. treasure oger

treasure oger Member

ride from tallahassee, fl to ocla, fl ...leaving january 25th noonish...possible over night stop in gainesville(family there).....need one to four gas riders, obviously, the more people the less papery green stuff...dogs count as one.....have three and a dog already...can fit more in back of truck/rv .....paid costs cover round trip...feedyourself , keep track of your stuff ...and all will be well..peace and love..... with a couple pieces too

6. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

um, i live in london, canada... is there anybody who would be passing this way, it would be mt first time but im really interested

7. mamatrinket

mamatrinket Member

I am in Iowa and headed to Ocala on or around Feb 1st, 2009. I need gas riders!!!!
    I do have some cash, but need to get there the rest of the way... go figure...lol
    I am legal and carry insurance, 420 friendly and have a sound car. I am a 45 yr old woman and want/need company on my travels. I don't have any animals but they are welcome.
    You can call me at 515-450-5149 ask for Tammy
    or text only at 712-221-1404
    Peace

8. monterrey_purple

monterrey_purple Member

Need ride to Ocala from El Paso, TX. I'm afraid I don't have much to offer. Anyway, let me know.

9. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Woodstock Child by another name?

10. Outre

Outre Guest

Im in Kansas, need a ride. I come bearing foodstamps. Also need to relocate. Within my head is a treasure trove of energy producing recipes and ALOT of ethnobotanical information and wholesale contacts that can be spun into cash.

Mouchecache@gmail.com

11. xsjadoboy

xsjadoboy Member

hey if anyone is planning on stopping by gainesville tomorrow or today heading towards ocala let me know. i dont have gas $ at the moment but hopefully in a couple hrs ill be able to get up somethin. i would thumb my way down there but people around these parts dont like to pick up dirty black kids

thanx for any and all who help

xsjado (shadow)

12. michaelstevenson

michaelstevenson Banned

im in detroit with a motor home need someone with a license that wants to travel to ocala and other places ready to leave as soon as we find someone with a license my wife can drive aswell

13. gurogarry

gurogarry Member

Hola Familia!

I got off the trail for awhile in Mexico after the International gathering in Vera Cruz last January, wandered to Lago Atitlan in Guatemala.

I'm looking for a ride to the next gathering in North America, Central America, or South America, or just some Family in the local Atitlan area with some hammock space. I wasn't planning to return to the US any time soon but I'm getting a lot of messages from friends about the Nationals in New Mexico in July and I'm getting homesick. Not for the USA but for the Rainbow Family. That's why I willing to go north or south.

I'm a former Silicon Valley CAD Systems Administrator, current Jazz guitarist and martial arts instructor, low on cash, but high on skills and talent. Just me, my backpack and my guitar. If there's any Family living or traveling near here either now, or in the near future, with a vehicle and a little space for a passenger drop me a line! Even in Guatemala, I'm getting sucked back into Babylon with the ex-patriot crowd because of my computer skills. Not good.

Namaste,

Guro Garry

14. Xora

Xora Member

Hey everyone me and a friend are here in Grand Junction, Colorado, and always for lending a hand and driving somewhere. We will be going to the New Mexico gathering for sure and anyone between us and there if they need a ride we could pick up, purposing we still have room.

^^

~Xora

15. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

I wish I could go man, I've been checkin' out some of SE's vids about the gatherin' an' all that but I'm on probation. Next year tho I'll definitly be lookin' for a ride. So for any of you who live in or go thru indiana keep me in mind, I live about 25 miles out of indy near Greenfield an' Shelbyville IN. This is more of a heads up than anythin' else cause I really wanna attend 2010 an' I won't have any way there. To talk with me about a future ride or whatever you can pm me or just post here

16. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

hey, im in london on, ca, and i would like to attend the new mexico gathering, that is unfortunately in the states but i really want to go... i am very happy to help with the gas money and such as well

17. weatherbill

weatherbill Banned

I am looking for riders to share in gas costs.
    This ride is a VW van with AC, so room for about 4-5 folks
    I am leaving from Bonnaroo, TN, Nashville, TN or Birmingham,AL areas and going along I-40, so if' you're along I-40 anywhere west of nashville, I can pick you up as well.
    The gass bill is $200ish, $1300 miles, so hoping to get an even spread $40-$50 per person for gas, in that range or less for those hoping on more west of nashville, tn.

18. danog

danog Member

19. mattd152

mattd152 Guest

weatherbill id love to catch a ride with you. Im in the Birmingham area but could meet you anywhere nearby. I would be more then happy to share costs. send me an email and hopefully we can set something up. thanks
    Matt
    mattdixon152@hotmail.com

20. DancingSparrow

DancingSparrow Member

Im in monroe, ohio and I need a ride to the gathering. I'd be willing to pay 80$ for it if someone could come get me. If I have to meet up I might not be able to pay as much but could probably still afford around 50$. Either way, if you can give me a ride in june, hopefully anytime after the 1st I'd be much obliged. You can call me anytime, my number is 513-571-6780 or email at kylirra@yahoo.com, thats also my YIM. God Bless!!!

~Sparrow