06/06/06 Will the Shit hit the fan?

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Ironcore, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Priceless :D

2. RiverStone

RiverStone Ancient

Exact;y, Invention of MAN. 666 Is not SATANS NUMBER. It is the number of the ANTICHRIST, Satans emissionary. Satan and antichrist are two different entities people. And the calendar. An invention of MAN. I'll tell you why his number is 666. Hebrew, a language very important to the bible, in its numbers also represents the Bibles divine figures. 1 represents God. 3 represents The Son, Jesus Christ. And 6 is the number of man. Thus 666 since Revelation 13:18 says
    "Here is wisdom. Let him who hath understanding calculate the mark of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is six hundred three score, and six (six)".

Understand people? Nothing happened yesterday but it is a sign.

3. RiverStone

RiverStone Ancient

Antichrist number. Not satans.

4. RiverStone

RiverStone Ancient

It would never happen that quickly the end of the world. The antichrist is here already but how could the world end like that if he has not made his rise and brought forth the disastrous 7 year tribulation period?

5. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

I wish the apocalypse would come and end this pointless world.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

that is precisely so just exactly right on!

after 2012 they'll have june of 2066 to look forward to.

instead of crying about how badly they've screwed up the world we all have to live in (always blaming it on devils and demons or some other self deception) with their arbitrary assumptions they try to pass off as religeous beliefs, well anything as an excuse not to be responsible enough to do their own thinking. instead of pretending some nontangable force is somehow twisting their arms, all it would take is a little thought, choosing priorities objectively for whatever kind of world we'd rather be living in, and we could have it. instead of perpetuating excuses to have something to complain about. excuses that create a market for tyranny.

these idiots would rather live under tyranny so they can have something to complain about then a world that would gratify everyone including themselves
    that didn't provide them enough excuses. as if it would ever not be possible to find something to complain about.

well i'm complaining too. about them. and about what could so easily be avoided if people didn't put trying to impress each other ahead of alowing and encouraging everyone to persue the real gratification of creating and exploring.

not just what could be avoided but what we could ALL have.

yes i'm bitter and i don't mean to bring anyone down, but dam i wish people would open their eyes and minds and use them.

=^^=
    .../\...

7. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Senior Member

Don't you know there ain't no devil? There's just God when he's drunk.

8. RiverStone

RiverStone Ancient

Dont say that! D:

9. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

yea i bet right now he is all thinking, "Fuck! i cant believe i passes out, now i got to wait another 100 years! damn those russians and their vodka!"

10. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Your mental slowness astounds me. Intelligent people everywhere will be dumber for having read this. I suggest you only post on forums populated exclusively by people like you, who can't get any dumber.

You can make sure to keep it that way by using admin validation before a member can join. You can just ask them one question: Do you take every word of the Bible literally? If the answer's yes, they're in. You'll be doing your part to make sure smart people don't get dumber and dumb people don't get smarter.

11. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

I Survived 6/06/2006

12. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

did israel?

13. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

dude you are not very clear. please type more concisely if you are gonna quote me to make a point.

14. RiverStone

RiverStone Ancient

Its precise enough. Youre just too stoned at the moment to understand.

15. RiverStone

RiverStone Ancient

Hahahaha, yes, I take the Bible literally, and the fact that what I said was dumb, what shit do you have to back it up. Yes I take the words of the BIBLE LITERALLY JUST AS YOU TAKE THE WORDS OF A TEXTBOOK LITERALLY. So if your textbook says a century is 100 years what are you say? Are gonna say "no, thats dumb, you cant take words literally". Is that what youre truly going to say? I didnt think so. So the next time you want to sound like some profound genius a comment on my posts saying the same thing over and over that I'm dumb,

Back up your words, because speaking things without proof, makes your words as good as shit. Now go, and YOU, go study.

16. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Unfortunately, so did I.

17. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

Of course you survived!The L.A Angels beat the Tampa Bay Devil Rays on that date!The Angels saved mankind!

18. shrimp_gumbo

shrimp_gumbo Member

Are you familiar with the concept of irony?

19. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

Hah, I think we're safe now.

20. RiverStone

RiverStone Ancient

Of course my boy! [​IMG]