♫incubus☺

Discussion in 'Music' started by Rar1013, May 15, 2004.

1. Natz

Natz Member

Carolyn makes him go 2 fashion shows and stuff. She's turing him into a model goddammit. Has anyone noticed that his clothes have become extremely (maybe even too) fashionable?

2. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

I wish this brandon still existed...not that i dislike him now..i just dig the younger version better!

3. livingwater

livingwater Member

yeah I must admit- If Brandon looked like that now- I would love to get into his vibe...touch him in a special way...

I saw a pic of Carolyn Murphy and she looks old- I know Brandon is either 30 or fastly approaching something like that but- he is losing himself... we must meditAte that he does what is best for Brandon..and maybe for us little old fans and cool people that remember the old cool- Brandon...I was reading something 3/4 years ago about him dating a French girl that did not shave under her pits..and the way he wrote it man.., u could tell he was something into her- I do not know if they were a pair or if he just loved her in a couple of times but- man did she have an impact...And - what'smore is- SHE SEEMED COOL!!! Has anyone read the same thing about her/his experience with cool free-spirited girls..?

4. Natz

Natz Member

why oh why do rock stars get old????

5. Natz

Natz Member

oh and i really love that old pic of Brandon

6. Natz

Natz Member

Have you guys noticed that in the S.C.I.E.N.C.E CD inlay, in the thank you bit he mentions someone called "Ginger". I think he says something about her being the love of his life and "his fellow dreadhead". I think they had somekind of childhood to adult romance thing. Now she seemed cool. Why can't he date girls like her?

7. livingwater

livingwater Member

:) Hi the "Ginger" girl seems cool On a side note- Iposted in the Women's Issue forum a thread on BReast Implants/Cosmetic Surgery- I express my view on it w/ sev posts/replies- There is this one girl -username:vinceneilsgril that is hippy? as well as her parents but has had it done and she shares her experience
    Most of the people up their have shared their stories and viewpoints and I Invite U to as well-by reading,replying to the thread or me via pm-
    It is getting a little controversial-and I desired other people to share their opinion.
    I ask u to think- WWBT (What would Brandon think? of people/women that get unnecessary surgery out of superficiality-)Do u think he has changed to the point of not caring?

8. weep

weep Senior Member

I just got that "Morning view" Album and I really like it!!

Love, Peace and Happiness

9. wenis

wenis Member

morning view is an amazing cd. i dare someone to listen to that album and then directly compare incubus to 3 doors down or some other lame-ass band in it for the money. you can feel the energy and love they put into their music like no other band around today.

10. Natz

Natz Member

right on!!!!!

11. Kundalini

Kundalini Member

I had the pleasure of meeting Brandon.. I owned a tattoo shop and was a tattooist for many years.. My business partner tattooed his arm.. The red one :) Very real, cool and down to earth guy :)

12. Natz

Natz Member

how not fair was it for him to not come over to the UK to do a signing!!!

13. livingwater

livingwater Member

That's cool Kundalini,

Too bad all physically attractive celebrities can not be humble,easy-going and down to earth..I have never really liked any certain celebrity because of their fame/cash..I have to enjoy one's persona,talent,creatvity and looks( believe me when I say a celebrities never gives fans their personality..at least not their Full personality)

But at the same time, if I were to meet a cool person I liked being around they would be no different than meeting(famous celebrities name here)-it's all in how u feel someone's cool vibe..Soe1 can get rich and famous and be an asshole as much as someone can be an unfamous, broke asshole..It just seems to me that Brandon would be cool either way-regardless of celebrity figure or just unfamous cool guy...Period

14. Voodoo child

Voodoo child Member

I LOVE INCUBUS!!!!!!!!!! I saw them in Glasgow in May and they were amazing!!! I love them to bits and Brandon Boyd is a really great guy; unbelievably hot,very intelligent, and the man really can sing! He is my perfect guy! I also love InMe too and again i have seen them but ive also met them twice...i think Dave may have thot i was ever so slightly mad mind you! lol:p

keep life sweet folks!

15. white_raven

white_raven Member

I thought this was cool (this reads from the back page of the CD A Crow Left of the Murder)*:

"This CD is Carbon Neutral. Carbon dioxide is one of the main reasons for global warming. Future Forests calculate the amount of CO2 produced in the production and distribution of this CD. Incubus and Future Forests will plant enough trees to re-absorb this amount of CO2. To plant a tree in the Incubus forest www.futureforests.com/Incubus."

*I haven't read all the posts, so I'm sorry if someone has already mentioned this.

16. Meeshka Chaukinov

Meeshka Chaukinov Senior Member

im going to see incubus live on the 17th. anyone else going to?

17. white_raven

white_raven Member

I'm not, but that sounds great!

I love political bands; Megalomaniac is such a good description of Bush. :)

18. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

incubus is a good band, no doubt, but I seem to have a falling out towards them due to the fact that there are alot of teenage girls that like the band just because brandon boyd fronts the band with his so-called good looks.

19. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i cannot stand incubus. i dont think they have much talent. sorry.