“You have weird energy.”

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by 6-eyed shaman, Oct 27, 2018.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I know a lot of weird people, but he's the easiest one to explain.

2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

The guy who said it is being a dick. Put aside whether weird can be negative or positive, he was trying to make the guy feel bad, that's the point.

3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

You have a lot of karmic debt.

My mom told me this during a heated argument. Like, what?

4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I Googled 'karmic debt' and it says this:

"Karmic debt refers to the amount and type of experiences the individual must go through or endure, to explore his own beliefs of separation as well as emotions and feelings caused by them, in order to ultimately resolve them into spiritual truths and healing. Karma is always negative and heavy."
    There's also a 'karmic debt number':

"If your Heart's Desire number is a Karmic Debt number, you will have a tendency to make bad choices and decisions in your lifestyle and relationships, though if your Personality number is a Karmic Debt number, its influence will be mostly felt in social interactions and health issues."​

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  5. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

And what the heck is a Heart's Desire number?

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Yeah he was being kind of a dickball. I'm sure the other hippie who got dissed like that went home and spent a lot of time meditating with his crystal collection to restore his energy balance.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That's weird indeed. Normally it's the hippie-ish child that's rambling about karmic debt and the parent is the one that goes 'what?' :grinning:

8. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

It's the hippies who grow up and have kids who rebel by not being hippies.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That sounds suspiciously like astrology

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

meth gives the weirdest energy.

11. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Karma is only negative from our limited mortal perspective, because it is synonymous with yin-yang like everything. We can see gravity as holding us down, or as bringing us together.

12. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Mmm, she is really into new age crap of the worst kind.

13. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Don't take it personally. Some people are naturally more sensitive to the energies of others.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  14. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

As far as the OP, though--

I don't find the comment "you have weird energy" to be particularly outlandish or hippie-ish. I have met people who I would describe as having an unsettling, weird vibe or energy. Although I probably wouldn't tell them that, I would keep it to myself. You've never met someone who makes you feel strange or uncomfortable?

15. I think anyone who said something like that would be decidedly guilty of having weird energy.

16. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

In some traditions there are supposed to be atmanjanis, who can see past and future lives. Unless your mom claims to be one of these people, I'm not sure how she's supposed to know

17. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

Weird is actually a good thing in my opinion. Now it's making me think of a X-Files episode. Haha!!

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My energy is static. I can zap people all the time for some reason. Even kissing I will zap my wife lol. Did it before and zapped twice we were too afraid to kiss again because it hurt.

19. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I can see how you could take that as an insult. But I can also see how someone who makes posts such as yours would get that reply. "Hippies" are not interested in the selfish hate you support. I do not want to offend you that is a bold statement that categorizes you. But examine your thoughts in the politics section of this forum. This is probably why others say this to you.

Some of us do get synced into what you call vibes and being around low vibration people can literately make them physically sick. Personally some people and places do this to me and I can sense who is good and bad according to my own moral compass.

Once you truly feel love and the power of the world around you you will understand this. Words and thoughts have an affect as much as action.

20. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Idk, weird is good, to me. Weird can mean ''unique.'' But, I guess it could mean something negative.

Ged likes this.