“The lifestyle” - what a difference 7 months makes!

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by JM01, Sep 14, 2021.

1. JM01

JM01 Members

Less than a year ago, my wife and I had been to a swinger/sex club a number of times, and we had booked (but not yet been on) a trip to a nudist/lifestyle resort in Florida, but that was the extent of our experiences in “the lifestyle.” After rescheduling, we finally got to take the Florida trip in February, but still didn’t have any experience with other people. We weren’t wanting to swap, but we were hoping for girl/girl play or FFM (of course, who isn’t?!? Lol). Not long after that, my wife ended up having her first girl/girl experience, which of course was amazingly hot for me to watch. Fast forward to now, about 7 months later, and we’ve had 3 instances of playing with a single female (with another one in the calendar in a couple of weeks), and four instances of “same room” play with other couples. Still no swapping, by our choice. But holy crap, when I think back on what experiences we’d had less than a year ago vs. where we are now, it’s hard to believe.

Given that we don’t “swap” (including that I don’t have intercourse with the other woman in FFMs), it’s probably no surprise that my favorite experience has been getting a double blowjob on a couple of occasions.

Anyway, I guess I don’t really have much of a point to this post. I was just reflecting on what feels like an amazing journey in a short period of time.

2. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Keep it going! that double blowjob is something on my bucket list!

JM01 likes this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Our “Lifestyle” experience started last year during the Covid travel shut down. We were at a LS nudist campground with our RV. We used this time to learn and explore the lifestyle. As you know the lifestyle has many different levels. During this learning curve we decided to open our marriage up to include couples. We are tiptoeing, but so far we are very happy with our decision. Besides, nudity is very natural for us. We are member of a LS campground and travel to LS takeovers.

Suburbanray and JM01 like this.
  4. Curiousxx

Curiousxx Members

This sounds very much what we fantasise about. I really want to have the experience of playing with another girl whilst my husband watches and plays with himself. Not sure how I feel about him having sex with someone else though (selfish I know)

JM01, jmadre and Micheal9 like this.
  5. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

A lot of people are right where you are...I'd love to see my wife with another woman while I'm masturbating.

Curiousxx likes this.
  6. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Same here. I don’t need to touch the other woman, would just be a joy to watch.

Curiousxx likes this.
  7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Update from earlier post:
    My wife and I have moved forward in the lifestyle.
    We have had 1 soft swap and 2 full swaps. We both wished we would have started years ago. We prefer full swap. However, This weekend we have a couple that wants to do a soft swap with us. We are respectful of their rules. What’s not to like.., we will all be naked!

Suburbanray and Curiousxx like this.
  8. Curiousxx

Curiousxx Members

Soft swap is a massive turn on for me, sounds perfect

Redwingsfan and jmadre like this.
  9. JM01

JM01 Members

Obviously I don’t know you or him, but I have to assume he’d be very interested in that fantasy if you told him!

10. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

In our case it was only 1 night. After taking a while to break the ice, she was ready for more.

JM01 likes this.