“If” Canada got invaded by another Country

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by johnnystillcantread, Apr 5, 2007.

1. johnnystillcantread

johnnystillcantread Member

Well I will try to make a serious case for Canada. We got some pretty powerful beer here we also got a lot resources and fresh water that will probably be in demand in the future and I still think Canadians would unite. I was not pointing my finger at any particular Country and I should add that if I lived in an igloo it would melt because it’s going up to 20 degrees (cel) tomorrow,

2. alex714

alex714 To the Left

Lucky you, its freezing here.

What beer do we have? When I decide for a beer, I almost always go for Guinness.

3. johnnystillcantread

Deep down I know I should be drinking Molson Canadian but I always go for Black Label – Carling Okeith

4. joe

joe Banned

Austrailia would probably invade canada, Just think of it Two of the Most Mediocre countries in the world AT WAR!!, Think of the Chaos, none of it would make sense you'd have aussies speaking french candian THINK OF THE CHAOS!!

5. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

meh, we havent got anything worht invading over. i mean most of our good stuff were willing to sell anyway. we dont commit any huge atrocities to people, dont piss folks off like the states do, theres no real reason to be angry with Canada. kinda like Finland, who really gives a crap?

6. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Hey, Canada was there on D-Day. They only get involved in war when necessary.

7. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

it's pretty much as simple as this
    i would defend canada myself, i may have help from my army buddy grieves cause he has access to guns...we'd both get drunk and defend canada ourselves..we've been over this a thousand times...mind you, we might just have drunken orgy sex with the invaders...i don't really know...

8. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Invading Canada.. that sounds like a steamy glass full of hotwater

9. johnnystillcantread

You could always go on line and learn how to make a potatoe canon. Unless you are parting with the invading troops to get military secrets it could be treason. I would have to lay off the
    beer if we were invaded because I get all lovey - dovey when I drink. I’m hoping my landlord is here if we are invaded we are both experienced at hunting and tracking and would be a torn in the side of any invading troops. Cheers!

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i know it may be the eternaly meaningless question, but if canada got invaded by anybody, my first thought would be "why?"!

=^^=
    .../\...

11. Leopold Plumtree

Leopold Plumtree Member

Canada and the US are both committed to NORAD, and the defence of North America would be in our mutual interests.

12. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Prepare for invasion! We'll bring the lube.

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The Battle of Stalingrad is a good analogy, but I'm thinking more in terms of the movie Red Dawn, where small local militia groups and rural farmers in the United States manage to fend-off the invading, well equipped, and organized Red Army.

Hotwater

14. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

and MILFs....

15. johnnystillcantread

Hello! Canada could get invaded by another Country just because it would make a good stepping stone for an invasion on our neighbors to the south. Canada could get invaded because of our huge oil resources. Canada could get invaded in the near future because of global warming. If sea levels rise too much there will probably be a few Countries looking for some farm land so they can feed their population. Cheers!

16. alex714

alex714 To the Left

Youre not Canadian are you?

17. johnnystillcantread

I’m compleatly Canadian I was born on July 1st.

18. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Thats rad what a sweet birthday