‘Fear ღ♥ღAllahღ♥ღ and Do Not Sympathize with al Zarqawi’

Discussion in 'Islam' started by catstevens, Jun 24, 2006.

1. catstevens

catstevens Muslim Top To Toe

[​IMG]
    If you know any Muslim who supports Muslim terrorists try to teach him or let him know the true islam, if he didn't accept that, JUST CALL THE POLICE RIGHT NOW, if an innocent dies because of them YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TOO YOU ARE CRIMINAL that because you leave them and didn't call the police, and if you (Muslim terrorists) live in the west PLEASE GET OUT, WE HAVE ENOGH PROBLEMS, FEAR ALLAH, Astaghfirullah, ina lilah wa ina ilaihi raji'oon, ENOGH PLEASE ENOUGH
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

2. catstevens

yeah, I wanted to edit that , I noticed that after I turned off my computer, I will edit it .
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

3. Asadullah

Asadullah Member

Salam Aliekum Cat

ok, Al Qaeda is obviously not true Islam. But I think we as individuals and as an Ummah must state our feelings on other groups, The Islamic Resistance Movement in Palestine (Hamas) and the Chechniyian resistance. While I disagree with the tactic of attacking civilians and use of suicide bombings, and In the case of Chechnya the deplorable act of holding children hostage I do believe they are fighting true Jihad Bismillallahi- especially in the case of Hamas since there are parties within the Israeli Government who wish to demolish Masjid Al Aqsa as well as make claim to "greater" Israel, lands currently ruled by the Jordanians, Lebanese and Syrians. Chechnya has been trying to be its own Islamic State now for around 90 years and I bet it goes back farther and whenever they try they are met with brutal oppression. I do not agree with the means in which these groups believe will acheive there goals but I do agree with the end they seek. Am I a terrorist?

4. catstevens

Asadullah
    Wa Aliekum Asalam Asadullah ^^
    Not the islamic one!
    Yeah!!!!!!!:(

*Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

5. Asadullah

Asadullah Member

Then Cat, When is Jihad acceptable in your eyes?

6. catstevens

Asadullah
    There should be a fatwa right? I'm not expert in Jihad. We should avoid mess, when you read the History you can find that to perform Jihad there are conditions, when to start, when to stop, truce or whateva, you should study the situations. we need a fatwa from experts.
    O you who believe! when you meet those who disbelieve marching for war, then turn not your backs to them
    What the heck is goning on in Chechnya or Palestine, Aren't they killing inoccent in the name of Jihad? what kind of jihad is that?

*Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

7. Asadullah

Asadullah Member

Salam Aliekum ratmatuallah baracatu

Cat, I just got back from a weekend conference with salafis and I have changed my mind on these issues and I admit that you are right. Is it not a Hadith that goes something like do not solve a fitna by creating a bigger one or something?

8. catstevens

Asadullah ^^
    Wa Aliekum asalam Wa Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatu =)
    That's what I meant when I said:There should be a fatwa right? I'm not expert in Jihad. We should avoid mess, when you read the History you can find that to perform Jihad there are conditions,when to start, when to stop, truce or whateva, you should study the situations ==> (the results & the consequences, everything) Is there other better solutions etc =)

*Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

9. catstevens

Three lawmakers to face Jordanian court for praising Al Zarqawi​
    (DPA) Source 11 July 2006 ​
    (DPA) Source12 July 2006
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens