ॐ SPARK YOUR MOTIVATION ❯ Increase Your Gamma Brain Waves ✜ Peaceful Piano with Isochronic Tones

Discussion in 'Music' started by Flexibility, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Flexibility

Flexibility Members

Hello to YOU reading this. <3
    First of all, happy New Year. :)

I am really passionate about sound healing and natural frequency tones. Once i really saw that i can literally feel like a GOD by just listening and meditating to some music, i wanted to share that with other people. I wanted people to know THERE IS MORE in this life. You can use sound healing into your advantage and improve various aspects of your life!

• This Ambisonic Audio track features:
    ✓ 1Hz
    ✓ 10Hz
    ✓ 90Hz Gamma Isochronic Tone
    ✓ 126.22Hz
    ✓ 360Hz
    ✓ 528Hz Isochronic Tone

█ 90Hz - Isochronic Gamma Frequency █
    ❯ Gamma brain waves are the fastest brainwave frequency with the smallest amplitude. They are associated with the “feeling of blessings” reported by experienced meditators, such as monks and nuns.
    ❯ Gamma waves are associated with peak concentration and high levels of cognitive functioning. Neuroscientists believe that gamma waves are able to link information from all parts of the brain.
    ❯ Increased memory recall; Increased sensory perception; Increased processing speed; Increased Focus;
    ❯ Isochronic tones are considered by far the most efficient way of brainwave entrainment.

█ Advanced 8D Ambisonic Audio █
    ❯ This Modulation Optimizes your Brain as a Sound Receptor by moving the sound
    in 360 degrees Around Your Head.
    ❯ Many Sound Layers have Different/Seperate Movement routes in order to stimulate many different Brain Areas at Once.
    ❯ Ambisonic audio is also called "The 8D Audio".