ॐ Meditative AmbiSonic Music For Lucid Dreaming | Healing Frequency Tones | 8D Audio

Discussion in 'Alternative and Indie Music' started by Flexibility, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Flexibility

Flexibility Members

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    NO HEADPHONES REQUIRED, BUT RECOMMENDED. :)

This AUDIO track features:
    ❯ 8'192hZ, 5.5hZ, 8hZ, all from 0.1hz to 4hZ, 8D Audio Movement & Natural 432hZ Tuning.

████████████████
    BENEFITS AND EFFECTS
    ████████████████
    █ Various Studies/Researches On Sound Healing, Meditation, Brain Waves and MORE:
    █ pastebin.com/kBnrC4uQ

✓ Below 0.5hZ ❯❯ Epsilon waves, extraordinary states of consciousness, high states of meditation, ecstatic states of consciousness, high-level inspiration states, spiritual insight, out-of-body experiences, Yogic states of suspended animation.

✓ 0.5-4hZ ❯❯ Delta waves, Lucid Dreaming, decreased awareness of the physical world, ANTI-aging. Reduces amount of cortisol, a hormone associated with stress & aging. Increases the levels of DHEA (anti-aging) & melantonin.
    ✓ 0.5-4hZ ❯❯ "Delta acts as a form of radar – seeking out information – reaching out to understand on the deepest unconscious level things that we can't understand through thought process." Provides intuition, empathetic attunement & instinctual insight.
    ✓ 0.5-4hZ ❯❯ Conducive to miracle type healing, divine knowledge, inner being & personal growth, rebirth, trauma recovery, "one with the universe" experiences (samadhi), near death experience.

✓ 5.5hZ ❯❯ Theta waves, moves beyond knowledge to knowing, shows vision of growth needed ; "Inner Guidance".

✓ 8hZ ❯❯ Light relaxation, "super learning", body/mind integration.
    ✓ 8hZ ❯❯ Past life regression; More Lymphocytes; DNA repair.

✓ 8'192hZ ❯❯ "Universal Chakra Frequency". There is not much information about this tone, so i would label it as experimental. Some sources say that this one is our highest non-physical chakra (energy center). It is also called "Unity Chakra".

✓ 432hZ Tuning ❯❯ Music based on 432hZ resonates with all the 7 Chakras and the Universe. It Transmits beneficial healing energy, because it is a pure tone of math fundamental to nature. This tuning has been presumably used by ancient Egyptians, ancient Greeks, and in many classical music. 432hZ unites you with the universal harmony.
    ✓ 8D Audio Movement ❯❯ Optimizes your brain as a sound receptor by attempting to synchronize your brain hemispheres with moving the sound in 360 degrees around your head.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
    How to use this track
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
    ❯❯ Listen at comfortable volume level. Not too loud, not too quiet.
    ❯❯ Find a comfortable place with no distractions, you could also turn off your mobile phone and notifications.
    ❯❯ For best results you should wear comfortable headphones, but it is not necessary. Headphones will get you at least 50% more benefits.
    ❯❯ Any body position is good as long its comfortable to you.
    ❯❯ You should not doubt the magic of this audio track. You should not think about it at all. Let go all toughts that appear in your mind in order to be fully relaxed, follow your breath and let my audio penetrate deep into your soul in order to feel the most amazing effects.
    ❯❯ If you have a specific meditation technique that you are doing, you could use this track in order to enhance it.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
    POTENTIAL USES
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
    • Deep Meditation
    • Falling Asleep
    • Transcendental Meditation
    • Lucid And Vivid Dreams
    • Astral Projection
    • Out Of Body Experience Perception
    • Improving memory and focus
    • Stress Release
    • Overcoming Anxiety
    • Facing Deep Rooted Fears
    • Deep Relaxation
    • Instant Third Eye Stimulation
    • Third Eye Opening
    • Shamanic Journey
    • Brainwave Synchronization
    • Physical Body Healing
    • Harmonizing Energy Body
    • Various Spiritual Blessings
    • Study and Concentration
    • Connection With Higher-Self
    • Many, many more... :)

⫸ Nikola Tesla: “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

i always have this weird paranoid feeling that these types of things might brainwash me.

3. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

I didn't listen to the actual music, but my third eye chakra instructed my subconscious to tell you that it's groovy.