¿purple haze?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TimeTraveler2043, Mar 18, 2007.

1. cheech & chong

cheech & chong Member

Buddy I think you got an answer here since no one knows for sure whether its LSD or weed. If I were you Id ask the Old Hippie, since he was around back in those days. Peace

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

purple hairs on a bud indicate at which point during its flowering stage it was harvested. Purple haze is prolly now a strand easily purchased from a seed bank.
    at some pont someone might have wasted LSD by dripping it on weed, but since heat makes LSD die and become useless, the idiot that dripped it on the bud wasted good LSD.

3. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

in jimi hendrix's song 'purple haze', he's talking about acid. there apparently was a type of acid called purple haze back in the day... Of course it might be a visual reference, i've seen a purplish haze when under an acid spell...
    later on, someone made a strain of pot called purple haze.
    also, someone made an energy drink called purple haze.
    and a bag of chips too, i think.

4. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Was the :) too obvious?

I am a big Jimi fan - been collecting his bootlegs since the 80's. <- vinyl :)

-B!ll

5. TimeTraveler2043

TimeTraveler2043 Member

well thanks for all the replies. you've all been helpful.