Crossdressing and Pleasing Men Curious

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Doppelganger, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Doppelganger

Doppelganger Members

I have no sexual attraction to men at all, I like women. That being said, I find the idea of crossdressing interesting and by extension wouldn't mind giving guys handjobs/blowjobs as it would make me feel like a sexy girl. Is this unusual?

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Unusual? Yeah maybe . Wrong . Not necessarily. Many guys like the feel of womens undies on themselves and perhaps have a shapely figure and think they look good in them too. Its a role play thing . As far as the hj/bj part of your question , again many are not attracted to men as far as liking to cuddle or kiss but find the genitals an exciting sexual thing . Maybe your just curious about it. Not knowing your age . Maybe your sexuality hasnt matured yet to realize if your possibly Bi .
    Of course I'm no head doctor so this is all my opinion based on what I've read on various threads and forums of what others have wrote .

3. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

It's not unusual if you are transgender. Many trans women start out as crossdressers and then realize that it's not about sex at all.

4. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to feel sexy and dressing up in women’s clothes to please men! I live in a big city and have the pleasure of knowing quite a few transvestites/drag queens/transsexuals. I love being around effeminate men as friends:) ! I sometimes help them get all dolled up too! It’s fun!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  5. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

It was in a recent letter to dear abby in the newspaper. A girlfriend told the mother of her sons crossdressing. The concerned mom referred to abby who reassured mom all was ok. its not that uncommon she said. Probably find the !etter on her web page