Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. Ever tell you the story about the broken pencil? Listen to trout mask replica.
  2. We all come from foreign lines not long removed from immigrant status. Everyone wanted a claim in the new world. Setting up colonies to escape persecution from church and the civility. Set up by the some of the greatest minds to emerge from the enlightenment we built upon ideas from throughout the ages to Unite many differing states to form a Union represented by the people to have a say in all matters foreign and domestic.
    America is a corporation called the US. Turned into a powder keg waiting to explode so those whom hated the very ideas we founded our country on. They can claim the spoils and Call our attempt at a Utopia a failure to use as an example to keep the masses in caste never to know the freedom of liberty again
    ~Zen~ likes this.
  3. Well the Republican party turned the stars on the Elephant upside down right after 9-11
    It wasn't picked up on until later and never given a sufficient explanation. look up what it means in flipping a star. Done to show true intentions an organization may have and escape karmic retribution which operates on the same principles. Using the devil and Jesus in conversation to denounce a person or group is using the names in vain. Our entire system of government has forsaken our Natural God given rights slowly and propped up a system of society using the alchemical processes thought dead but very much in use to manufacture consent. We are slaves bound by stocks and traded on the margin to liven the stakes of the games rich people play. What is a soul worth? We are given the illusion of freedom and a strawman to play pretend.
    ~Zen~ likes this.
  4. New and Old

Laws and traditions old acquisitions
    truths laid bare assume it's fare no more cessation
    ignorance blissful however can't claim
    wake up surrounded and grounded by the game
    Red tape and puzzle pieces spread in time read the same
    rigged consecration like a fig tree that never figged
    cut it down? No, paint it like a clown, a mirror to how you lived
    Maybe not I, Oh yoU see it all cursed to fall
    Eye owed for seed sewn fast grown fruit pre loaned
    fig yours, but wanna call it knowledge? figures...
    ate of it too young now the tree's dead
    but how you sung knew free at least in your head
    despite what was said and left in time
    the same that you read now putting in rhyme
    seeds I sew to plant trees to answer the age old
    that question; who owns a soul? If I may be so bold
    That's what I'm told anchored in water cold
    A wind blows and air picks up steam life like a dream
    I even got a team and know that at first glance
    I look as in a trance, but I ask to get a chance
    perhaps I'm a snake tread on eating my tail
    biting my tongue from telling my tale.
    make it for sale or free on your cell arrive with a bell
    A tree that bears no fruit still reaches to the heavens
    so why cut it down luck or no triple sevens
    more to prove than most it's fruit the holy ghost
  5. Roses are red violets are blue
    But they lose they're beauty when next to you. So radiant a tiger lily to claim as mine! no fighting chance however against your shine. Morning glories are looked as failures to your accomplishment and allure but I'm comparing the beauty of sight and smell to the most beautiful song of light to tell.

My blog of the day took hours to say how I feel it was a long rough draft with many mistakes not the least bit ammused by frivolous make. I try this way to put down how soon all may at one time feel, but as an aside flowers are fleeting gods beauty on a small scale even if you put them all together to my melody they'd all pail.
    You like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice